Pyrex 2 Cup Round Storage Cover #7200-pc for Glass Bowls (Pack of 4) - Red Color
|Price:||$5.80 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Pyrex Lid will fit 4-3/4" Diameter Glass Bowls
- Dishwasher Safe: Top Rack Only
- BPA Free Plastic
- Replacement Lid that Fits Pyrex 2 Cup Round Bowl
- Made in the U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Pyrex 7200-PC red lid fits the 2 cup Pyrex mixing bowl. The Pyrex lids make cooking, serving and storing convenient and easy - perfect for any occasion. These versatile Pyrex lids are safe for use in the refrigerator, freezer, or microwave and clean up easily on the top rack of the dishwasher. Made of a non-porous surface, these lids will not absorb food odors, flavors, or stains. These lids are made in the USA and are BPA free.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is one lovely pyrex dish with a perfectly fitting lid... that's been through the dishwasher a few times too often and looks like rats have been using the edge as a teeth ring.
Replacement storage lids to the rescue!
I bought these in three sizes and now can tightly cover any of my round storage dishes.
That, of course, is when I packed a perfect lunch into one of the rectangular dishes and couldn't find a lid anywhere.
I tend to lose mine, but these two tips will make them last longer:
1. Don't put them in the microwave. If not partially left off the glass, the heat will produce a vacuum that will deform the plastic of the lids.
2. Go for cooler dishwasher options. The high temp options and heated dry will also weaken the plastic faster making them more prone to cracks.