Pyrex Simply Store 10-Piece Glass Food Storage Set with Blue Lids
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set Includes: 2 x 2-cup Round Dishes with Blue lids, 1 x 4-cup Round Dish with Blue lid, 1 x 3-cup Rectangular Dish with Blue lid, and 1 x 6-cup Rectangular Dish with Blue lid
- Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Proudly made in the USA!
The Pyrex brand has called the small town of Charleroi, PA, home for more than half a century. The manufacturing plant has employed generations of families throughout the Pyrex brand's proud history.
Pyrex Storage Plus Sets
PYREX Easy Grab glassware products feature large handles that give you more grip space and make it easier to transport. This line was designed with particular emphasis on comfort, style, and convenience. The Easy Grab series is even easy to handle with oven mitts. A distinctly American brand—Pyrex glassware is proudly made in the USA, and has been used by generations of cooks and bakers from coast to coast.
- Set Includes: (1) 3 - Quart Oblong with Blue Plastic Lid
- (1) 8" Square Baking Dish with Blue Plastic Lid
- (2) 1 - Cup Storage Dishes with Blue Plastic Lids
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe.
Oven and Microwave Safe
Glass is preheated oven and microwave safe. Lids are BPA free, microwave and safe.
Easy to Clean and Dishwasher Safe
Pyrex glass is non-porous glass and won’t absorb stains or odors, making for easy cleaning. Lids are dishwasher safe in the top rack.
Glass is fridge and freezer safe, making Pyrex perfect for your food storage needs.
Pyrex 6 cup rectangular dish
Pyrex 4 cup round dish
Pyrex 3 cup rectangular dish
Pyrex 2 cup round dish
|Pyrex 3 pc Measuring Cup Set||Pyrex 10 pc Ultimate Food Storage Set||Pyrex Easy Grab Pie Plate 2 pack, 9.5 inch||Pyrex Easy Grab 28 pc Set||Pyrex 6 pc Value Pack Premium Glass Storage||Pyrex Portable Sets|
|Product Use||Prep||Storage||Baking||Prep, Bake, & Storage||Bake & Storage||Bake, Store, & Transport|
|Made in the USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Frustration-Free Package Certified||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
PYREX 10-pc Storage Set w/ Plastic Covers
Pyrex Simply Store Glass Round Food Container Set with Blue Lids (6-Piece)
Glasslock 11292 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set
Pyrex Storage 12-Piece Set, Clear with Blue Lids (12 Piece Set)
Anchor Hocking Classic Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, Red, 16-Piece Set
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||GJS Commerce LLC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 6.63 x 8.25 in||13 x 6.62 x 8.25 in||9.44 x 4.06 x 7.75 in||8.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 in||12 x 6 x 9 in||12.13 x 7.18 x 8.88 in|
|Item Weight||5.5 lbs||6.5 lbs||4 lbs||9 lbs||6 lbs||10 lbs|
|Size||10 Piece Set||10-Piece||6 Piece Set||18 Piece||—||16-Piece Set|
Pyrex Storage 10-piece set with lids includes 1-each 3 cup rectangular dish with dark blue plastic cover, 1-each 6-cup rectangular dish with dark blue plastic cover, 1-each 4-cup round dish with dark blue plastic cover, and 2-each 2-cup round dishes with dark blue plastic covers. Pyrex Storage products come with seal tight plastic lids for secure food storage. They are designed for reheating leftovers and convenient refrigerator storage. The durability of Pyrex Storage allows stacking for efficient space utilization. There's no substitute for Pyrex, the original glass bakeware. Introduced 90 years ago and made of a durable, high temperature material, Pyrex remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation.
Transporting foods for lunches and picnics and storing leftovers for reheating is a cinch with the Pyrex Storage Plus set. Included in this set are two 2-cup rounds, one 3-cup rectangular, one 4-cup round, and one 6-cup rectangular storage piece, all glass, with plastic covers. Pyrex glass doesn't warp, stain, or absorb odors, and can be used in the oven, microwave, oven, refrigerator, or freezer for storing, reheating and serving. The set is easy to stack, so it takes up less cabinet space when not in use. The set includes a pamphlet with safety and use instructions, and each glass piece is covered by a two-year warranty. --Rhonda Langdon
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is quite a terrifying experience, and I will not put any of these bowls in the microwave again.
Just keep in mind, these are not like the 50-90's glassware. These are a cheaper, more tempermental version. But still a great value. Considering stainless, nonstick or melamine,- and dare i say plastic. -eeeeeeew.
What's important: They have the "cleaning" advantages of glass, that we love.
THINGS YOU CAN NOT DO WITH THE NEW FORMULA:
1. Go from OVEN TO FREEZER
2. DEFROST UNDER HOT WATER
3. FREEZER TO OVEN, WITHOUT A 20 MINUTE COUNTER THAW
4. DROP A FEW TIMES, AND EXPECT IT NOT TO SHATTER
5. PLACE ON A COUNTER THAT HAS COLD WATER, or any water on it
6. Use to cook in Microwave for over 60 minutes, IT WILL EXPLODE in some conditions.
THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THE NEW FORMULA"
1. bake in pre-heated oven
2. use as a serving dish for cold salads
3. MICROWAVE for a full hour
4. use in DISHWASHER ( top rack)
5. CLEAN with simple soap and water solution to a sparking shine
6. transport items with lids, fitting secure, but use a casserole strap or case for the car
7. USE IN A CONVECTION OVEN, from fridge ( NOT THE FREEZER)
8. Make a full family style meal in largest pan, and sides in the two round bowls
9. Marinate veggies and meat in fridge, and slide right in the oven
10.Present to table, with trivet. from microwave or oven
So as you see, the "CAN-DO'S" outweigh, all of the limitations of the new formula.
In short, the lids have nothing to grab onto glass wise. There is no lip, and this is not shown in any of the product pictures. What ends up happening is, if you have any sort of liquid in them, it sloshes out. If you have food in them and, say, want to take that food somewhere like work or to a relatives, the lids just pop off.
This also makes it a nightmare for food storage. Everything in them either dries out or spoils easier because the lids in no way seal. They just sit loosely on top.
There are some awesome Pyrex products out there, however, this is not one of them. Look elsewhere.