Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 6 piece set|Style Name: With Lid|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$12.49 - $38.94

Showing 1-10 of 756 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 852 reviews
on April 5, 2016
If you don't already know, pyrex is amazing stuff. Some of the best glass items ever! I ordered these without the lids. I already own a set with the lids and I like those too. I am using these as just mixing bowls instead of storage bowls. I love to use these to mix anything from cake batter to salads to eggs and everything in between. The three different sizes are great. Sometimes you need a smaller bowl, sometimes you need a bigger one. Your needs are pretty well covered with this set. If you don't have a set with lids, I highly recommend getting the lids. I love my set with the lids. They fit great and you don't have to use plastic wrap or tin foil. Plus the bowls and lids clean up great in the dishwasher. I love to cook and do so daily. So these bowls get used A LOT. The quality is so great that they will last you for many years. The glass is hard to break and never stains and food easily comes right off. I love that it's made in the USA! I would definitely recommend these bowls to anyone. Even if you don't cook all the time. When you do cook these will come in handy!
If you found my review helpful, please click the helpful button.
on September 30, 2015
Confirmed from Pyrex (World Kitchen) that this is indeed soda lime glass, not borosilicate like the old Pyrex. Soda lime glass has been in the news because it can explode when going from one temperature extreme to the other. My research says that even taking a hot bowl from the microwave and setting it on a counter can be enough to set it off. Wanted to return it, but would have to pay shipping back so after spending almost $15 would only be refunded about $5. So, we'll keep it and just not use it for heating. Bummer, and all in the name of worshipping the bottom line over providing good product.
44 comments| 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Enthusiast: Cookingon November 20, 2014
I needed some bowls for storage and mobility for things like picnics and neighborhood potlucks, so I bought these bowls thinking that I'd use them a few times a year. As it turns out, these bowls are incredibly useful, and I find that I use them all the time. They are good sizes, and the lids fit on very tightly (in fact, they aren't that easy to get off, but I think that's a good thing), so I know that the food inside is secure.

The bowls themselves are surprisingly sturdy and heavier than I expected. All in all, this was a great purchase, and I may have to order another set for occasional use. ;)
on March 16, 2017
They feel solid, and the no-frills, transparent material is easy to clean, leading to a lot of use. I have a utilitarian bent in my kitchenware preferences, and these bowls feel like they were made with me in mind. I would recommend them to anyone who is more interested in what comes out of their kitchen than in their dishes being decorative in the cabinet.
on March 15, 2014
This is a previous review.
" I already had these pieces, but want to use less saran wrap as saran wrap has become stinky. These provide tops that do not have an odor and that is of utmost importance to me."

This is the first time I've ever bought Pyrex that had a defect in the glass - not breakage, but a fuzzy hair crack in the bottom of the bowl.

I am updating my review today because of a defect in the smallest bowl. I am disappointed even though I only ordered this set so that I can have the largest bowl, and the largest bowl by itself was $9 or $10 without the rest of the bowls. So, I ordered the set of 4 with lids.

Since this defect is in the smaller bowl, I am now getting two extra bowls for about another $10 over purchase price just the big bowl.
on March 14, 2014
The perfect basic 3-bowl set for small kitchens. Tight fitting lids. bowls with lids on, nests easily, space-saving for storage. Heavy.

To save you the trouble of searching for details as I did before purchasing. Measurements: Small 1 qt. bowl 7 ⅛" outside edge, 6" inside. Medium 1.5 qt. bowl 8 and a half inch outside edge, 7 ⅜" inside edge. Large 2.5 qt. 9 ⅞" outside edge, 8 ¾" inside edge. Largest bowl is 3 ⅞" hight. Lip edge on all bowls half inch around.

All Made in the US.
on August 5, 2013
This is exactly what I needed for my main set of mixing bowls - they nest and have great fitting and colorful lids. Plus, they are not too heavy at all, but yet obviously sturdy. And I love the lip around the top edge of the bowls, as they make it easier to carry or lift with pot holders. I use to have the old colored design Pyrex bowls, but they were quite heavy. I currently have sturdy plastic nesting bowls but they have their downfalls. This clear glass set is far superior in so many ways. They don't stain or hold a smell, you can watch what you are cooking w/o taking off the lid, and they are great for using a hand held mixer. And when I use them for storing left overs in the fridge, I will be able to see what is in them! Plus I can use them in the oven as well as the microwave. I imagine I will make A LOT of use of these for years to come.
on June 9, 2017
My gosh. What beautiful bowls. I use them every chance I can. The glass makes it a healthier option. The fact that they're clear makes it more fun to work with. Pyrex makes such an outstanding product that I contacted AMAZON for the largest of the Pyrex bowls. A fantastic price and outstanding product.
on June 11, 2016
Very handy. I bought these to replace my old plastic mixing bowls; they were starting to turn colors on the inside, and the protective plastic coating was coming off, making them unsafe to use for cooking.

These glass mixing bowls are perfect. They nest neatly inside one another for easy storage, and the color-coded lids makes them a cinch to use for storing leftovers without having to hunt for the right lid. They clean SO MUCH EASIER than the plastic bowls, and I don't have to worry about them retaining smells or staining through usage. Definitely a good choice!
on March 20, 2017
As advertised, but there are some minor imperfections along the bottom on the outside - wouldn't normally care but the bowls are glass and I can see little brown flecks in the tiny scratches from the inside and I keep trying to clean them to no avail. But, as they are minor and cosmetic it wouldn't prevent me from ordering this product again. Good sizes, nice lip for getting it out of the microwave, overall nice quality and design.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.