Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 6 piece set|Style Name: With Lid|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$12.49 - $36.69

Showing 1-10 of 743 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 832 reviews
on May 10, 2015
Really cool set. I love the price too ($13.99). Even though it says 6 PCS, its actually 3 GLASS bowls and 3 PLASTIC covers (so, total of 6 items). At first when I saw it I though It was 2 sets of those glass mixing bowls. Anyway, the glass seems durable, still I have not used it. Here are the pictures from when I received it in its original box and opened to see...
on April 5, 2016
If you don't already know, pyrex is amazing stuff. Some of the best glass items ever! I ordered these without the lids. I already own a set with the lids and I like those too. I am using these as just mixing bowls instead of storage bowls. I love to use these to mix anything from cake batter to salads to eggs and everything in between. The three different sizes are great. Sometimes you need a smaller bowl, sometimes you need a bigger one. Your needs are pretty well covered with this set. If you don't have a set with lids, I highly recommend getting the lids. I love my set with the lids. They fit great and you don't have to use plastic wrap or tin foil. Plus the bowls and lids clean up great in the dishwasher. I love to cook and do so daily. So these bowls get used A LOT. The quality is so great that they will last you for many years. The glass is hard to break and never stains and food easily comes right off. I love that it's made in the USA! I would definitely recommend these bowls to anyone. Even if you don't cook all the time. When you do cook these will come in handy!
If you found my review helpful, please click the helpful button.
on September 30, 2015
Confirmed from Pyrex (World Kitchen) that this is indeed soda lime glass, not borosilicate like the old Pyrex. Soda lime glass has been in the news because it can explode when going from one temperature extreme to the other. My research says that even taking a hot bowl from the microwave and setting it on a counter can be enough to set it off. Wanted to return it, but would have to pay shipping back so after spending almost $15 would only be refunded about $5. So, we'll keep it and just not use it for heating. Bummer, and all in the name of worshipping the bottom line over providing good product.
44 comments| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2016
I love these bowls. I am still using my original set of four that I bought in 2007. They are sturdy, the lids fit snugly, and serve well for all of my food preparation and storage needs. I love that the lids remind me of the capacity of each bowl. I purchased these because I am so hooked on using them that I needed more than four! The bowls nest nicely for storage. I gave a friend a set of these as a gift and she actually got rid of old bowls that she had, preferring these.
on September 3, 2015
I never had one complaint about pyrex brand of glass bake-ware or prepping bowls. Clear, thick glass as to be expected from this brand. I've used these to blend plenty of items in and they have stood up well to repeated use. I only hand wash these bowls ( partly because no dishwasher ) and they live up to their name. The smaller bowl can fit into a standard sized microwave. I heated something in a microwave in the smaller bowl and I didn't have any issues with it. Over all for the quality and price, I'd highly recommend.
Enthusiast: Cookingon November 20, 2014
I needed some bowls for storage and mobility for things like picnics and neighborhood potlucks, so I bought these bowls thinking that I'd use them a few times a year. As it turns out, these bowls are incredibly useful, and I find that I use them all the time. They are good sizes, and the lids fit on very tightly (in fact, they aren't that easy to get off, but I think that's a good thing), so I know that the food inside is secure.

The bowls themselves are surprisingly sturdy and heavier than I expected. All in all, this was a great purchase, and I may have to order another set for occasional use. ;)
on May 22, 2016
I love these bowls in and of themselves. BUT, I am irritated by the fact that it took me weeks to get ahold of the size bowl I was looking for (was trying to replace an older one and I couldn't remember what size it was). I purchased 4 bowls just trying to nail it down because the size indications on these bowls are total nonsense--the 1-quart bowl holds about half that...The 1.5 quart bowl can comfortably hold about a quart...etc. So, the bowls are excellent, just be careful--if you are looking for a particular size, either try to get it in a store instead of online, or do what I did and just buy a few of them. It's a fantastic price for the set of three, anyways, and I knew I would use them all in the end.
on March 16, 2017
They feel solid, and the no-frills, transparent material is easy to clean, leading to a lot of use. I have a utilitarian bent in my kitchenware preferences, and these bowls feel like they were made with me in mind. I would recommend them to anyone who is more interested in what comes out of their kitchen than in their dishes being decorative in the cabinet.
on March 15, 2014
This is a previous review.
" I already had these pieces, but want to use less saran wrap as saran wrap has become stinky. These provide tops that do not have an odor and that is of utmost importance to me."

This is the first time I've ever bought Pyrex that had a defect in the glass - not breakage, but a fuzzy hair crack in the bottom of the bowl.

I am updating my review today because of a defect in the smallest bowl. I am disappointed even though I only ordered this set so that I can have the largest bowl, and the largest bowl by itself was $9 or $10 without the rest of the bowls. So, I ordered the set of 4 with lids.

Since this defect is in the smaller bowl, I am now getting two extra bowls for about another $10 over purchase price just the big bowl.
on March 14, 2014
The perfect basic 3-bowl set for small kitchens. Tight fitting lids. bowls with lids on, nests easily, space-saving for storage. Heavy.

To save you the trouble of searching for details as I did before purchasing. Measurements: Small 1 qt. bowl 7 ⅛" outside edge, 6" inside. Medium 1.5 qt. bowl 8 and a half inch outside edge, 7 ⅜" inside edge. Large 2.5 qt. 9 ⅞" outside edge, 8 ¾" inside edge. Largest bowl is 3 ⅞" hight. Lip edge on all bowls half inch around.

All Made in the US.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.