|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 7.9 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||SLS-10|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLS10|
Pyroil SLS10 Silicone Lubricant Spray - One 10 oz. Can
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides a durable protective coating
- Excellent on doors door hinges, rubber gaskets and weather stripping exercise equipment
- Lubricates and waterproofs
- Protects locks from freezing
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
FYI, here's how to lube up those sticking windows:
1. Roll down windows a bit and clean off all residue from the edges of the glass with a window spray.
2. Take a piece of paper toweling and put it into the window channel rubber and wipe it out. You'll be wiping up some black residue.
3. Gather a piece of aluminum foil and some Q-Tips.
4. Form the foil into a cup, and spray some of this spray to get a collection of liquid.
5. Quickly wet a Q-Tip and lubricate the channel. My experience is that 3 Q-tip "dippings" does the trick. YMMV...
That's it. Spend 10 minutes twice a year, and you can avoid a hefty repair bill.
It also works great for magazine maintenance. Dry lubricant allows the rounds to move more smoothly inside, during feeding of the weapon, and avoids buildup of the same residue on the mag follower. This is a great benefit on the USGI AR15 mags and the HK MP5 mags as well.
This is a good quality spray that is being offered at a fair price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is actually a very good product.My problem is that when I order a product based on the description which includes the stated picture I definetly need it to be what the... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Leo Maciel
I applied this stuff to the door seals on 2008 BMW 328i and it totally eliminated some noise I was hearing when going over bumps in the road. Read morePublished 21 months ago by silvermana
Arrived quickly. Used it to freshen the rubber on my car. Worked wellPublished 21 months ago by David L. Cutler
great stuff... I use it on all rubber seals on my car and as a cleaning agent on grimy cables and chainsPublished on July 17, 2014 by Casey Smith