- Paperback: 114 pages
- Publisher: Dos Madres Press (October 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1939929830
- ISBN-13: 978-1939929839
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,633,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Stephanie Erdman studied at Purdue University and received her master's degree through Indiana University. PYRRHONIC is her first full-length publication but her work has appeared in Eclectica Magazine and Twyckenham Notes. Stephanie lives in Southwest Michigan and works as a professor of English and as a vacuum cleaner technician.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|