Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
|Automate the Boring Stuff with Python||Python Crash Course||Doing Math with Python||Black Hat Python||Python Playground||Gray Hat Python|
|User Experience Level||Beginners||Beginners||Readers who know Python basics||Intermediate||Experienced||Experienced|
|For readers who want to…||Use Python to automate tedious computer tasks||Get a fast-paced, thorough introduction to Python and create three substantial projects from scratch||Delve into high school-level math topics using Python||Write Python-based offensive security tools on the fly||Explore Python’s versatility with imaginative programming projects||Automate security tasks, discover vulnerabilities, and write their own hacking tools|
|Tools Covered||Regular Expressions, Requests, Beautiful Soup, OpenPyXL, PyPDF2, PyAutoGUI||PyGame, matplotlib, Pygal, Django||matplotlib, SymPy||Scapy, openCV, BurpSuite, ctypes, Paramiko, urllib2||matplotlib, Numpy, OpenGL, Pillow, Arduino, Raspberry Pi||PyDBG, Immunity Debugger, Sulley, IDA Python, PyEMU, PyDev, ctypes|
|Compatible with Python Version||Python 3||Python 2 & 3||Python 3||Python 2||Python 2 & 3||Python 2|
|Page Count||504 pp.||560 pp.||264 pp.||192 pp.||352 pp.||216 pp.|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The thing that I love most about this book is the way the author's just jumps into the meat and potatoes without sacrificing any substance. I was able to follow the exercises and do them based solely on what I had learned as well. This is a major point since many books make learning not fun and dry. Furthermore, as an avid gamer I fully appreciated the connection between the tools and a logical purpose of them. I've got the big fat Python book with the animal on it and was discouraged by its size. I purchased this book with a book on Machine Learning in Python as well.
To sum up, it's a great buy and well worthy of your time if you're trying to get some basic Python knowledge. Extra kudos for writing examples in both Python 2.7 and 3.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages > Python
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Education & Reference > Science & Technology > Computers > Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > Python
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Education & Reference > Science & Technology > Computers