Monty Python Tim The Enchanter Talking Chibi Plush featuring John Cleese
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You might call him Tim! From Monty Python's The Quest for The Holy Grail comes this Tim the Enchanter Talking Chibi-Style Plush.
- Chibi-style means deformed with a large head and small body.
- Tim stands 10-inches tall and says various phrases including 'There are some who call me...Tim' and 'Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.
- That's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.'
- We say that this is no ordinary plush!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
that's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.'' Actually, those are the ONLY two phrases it says. Disappointing, but not worth the hassle to return it.
we love monty python so it was a no brainer.
I was thrilled to find ir and loved the price.
Then it arrived an di was double thrilled
Larger than i thought and i had no idea he talked. 2 quotws,but we wee thrilled.
Again impulse buy an di am so glad i orderd super cute.
When I received Tim today, I was very impressed! I originally thought Tim would be small like King Arthur, but he seems to be about double the size! His voice box also works perfectly fine!!! I am glad I didn't have to perform surgery on him.
This plush would make a great gift for a Monty Python fan. Tim's home is now in our living room, where we can enjoy staring at his horns and squeeze his tummy every once in a while.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The head was much bigger than expected too! But it made a great fathers day gift for my personal ........"Tim?"Published on June 9, 2014 by Ladyhawke
I got these for Christmas gift exchanges and was embarrassed that they only said two phrases. :-(
I guess they are past their "use by" date. Read more
Truly unique and made my husband laugh out loud. He adores it and has it at work to show off!Published on January 5, 2013 by erin k.
Well it was on sale and super cheap but the battery was dead and made no sounds and I see no zipper or any way to get to the box inside to replace it. Read morePublished on December 21, 2011 by Timelord Cardiff
I only bought this as a gag gift, so it served its purpose. I thought it would say more phrases (it only says 2 different things.) But hey, it was just for fun anyway!Published on June 8, 2011 by Laura K