- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (June 6, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1521432341
- ISBN-13: 978-1521432341
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (63 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#19,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > AI & Machine Learning > Natural Language Processing
- #30 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > Python
- #38 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Python Programming For Beginners: Learn The Fundamentals of Python in 7 Days Paperback – June 6, 2017
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
I used to do a lot of coding in Python but hadn't used it much for the past decade. I'm starting to use Python more at work and just wanted a quick brush-up to refresh my memory. I read through this in a day and I'll be buying a slightly more in-depth book that's hopefully much better written.
Bottom line, if you want to learn Python, this book is the wrong resource.
Most recent customer reviews
This guy has some serious problems with grammar. English is not my first language and I am having problems reading it.Read more