- File Size: 1631 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072HM615F
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #421,390 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$24.38|
Save $20.39 (84%)
Python Programming: 2 Books in 1- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Learn Python Programming Effectively & Tips and Tricks to learn Python Programming( Learn Coding Fast, Python Programming) Kindle Edition
|Length: 75 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $5.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Different books will hold your hand with Python programming. They'll be so bustling guiding you precisely and what catches to press and what code to sort that they don't let you really realize what the catches you're squeezing and the code you're writing are doing. Not me. Nuh-uh. I will probably show you to program, not simply program in Python. Will comprehend the explanation for everything that you're doing, with the goal that you can replicate it as you have to, and not simply in really little code pieces that are acquired straight out of either programming book. be that as it may, the book is better than average one for fledglings. Straightforward, well ordered rule, endeavoring endeavors to comprehend the fundamental of Pythons at the lead position, make this book truly important for novices to learn Python.
All of the things, tips and guides that I need to know about Programming Code with Python are already included and well written inside.The chapter by chapter list for both books ought to have been consolidated. This book is really a great resource for those who want to learn more about Python.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages > Python
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > Python
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Web Programming