Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on September 27, 2016
Great BNC Video And Power Cable! Worked as Advertised! We got great video quality from this BNC cable! Right out the box you can feel that they are very well made and tough. This item feels that it can resist the elements with ease. We really liked the additional 2 Female Connectors that came in the box, that was a definte plus. We conected this device to a DVR Surveillance system with out any issues or glitches and got great crisp video quality and power. Overall I can say I would give this item one thumbs up!! If you want to check out more reviews , check out my YouTube Channel " StatUpBox This is my honest and unbiased Review. All opinions are my own.
review image review image review image
on June 4, 2016
Great, cheap cord
on August 10, 2016
Worked perfect and a lot cheaper then getting a roll from q-see directly. 60ft was all i needed to go from car port into the house and around the living room to the dvr box.
on July 25, 2012
Everything you wanted in an extension of the original equipment cabling is provided--top quality with connectors for proper wiring ease of installation. DO NOT HEISITATE ORDERING THIS MANUFACTURERS' PRODUCTS FOR THEIR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT CABLING REQUIREMENTS-NOTE:Pay attention to maximum extension lengths to prevent signal losses as cautioned by this competent supplier!
on November 10, 2012
kWe used this in our churches video security system. We have a 16 camera unit with some very remote cameras. These extentions worked well for getting this remote signal back to the processor. Security of our youth and nursery are a paramount concern. Our video system caught a break in robber taking the pastors computer. this lead to his identifcation by the local police.
on May 7, 2012
I bought a couple of these to extend the cables that came with my Q-See. The package contains the F-F BNC connectors and M-F power adapter pictured, which makes installing this cable as an extension to an existing cable easy. No issue with either of the cameras that are connected with this extension cable.
on January 9, 2017
It's great, but had a issue from one set where it caused my camera not to have any video.
on September 7, 2015
I CAN SEE YOU!.. works perfectly as it should. No issues what so ever! Now my parents house is secure, or at least has proof for when those damned tweakers across the street wanna get stupid.
on December 27, 2015
Good cable. No visible signal loss over a 125' span. Protect the connectors from the elements for sure, there are probably better wires for outdoor use.
on September 16, 2016
nice complete set for extending a run, includes everything you need to complete that job.