From the Manufacturer
QC448-411-5 Advanced 8-Channel Surveillance Bundle
AT A GLANCE:
- 8 Channel H.264 CIF/D1 DVR
- Real-Time CIF Resolution
- Pre-Installed 500GB Hard drive
- Four cameras with 400TVL resolution
- Weatherproof cameras for indoor or outdoor use
- Up to 40 feet of night vision
- Email Alerts
- Mobile Phone Surveillance
- Compatible with MAC and PC
- Remote internet monitoring (up to 10 users at the same time)
Offering 400 TV lines of resolution and a 40 foot (12m) night vision range, you can expect clear and crisp images from the included weatherproof full-color CMOS cameras. The enhanced 1/4" sensors capture quality images with activity. With 24 infrared LEDs at 0 lux, these cameras deliver the powerful night vision you need in low to zero light. They also come with ready-made with a pre-assembled, 3-axis mount for easy placement of the camera on a wall, ceiling, or other flat surface. The smart design helps to deter vandalism with cables that route directly through the bracket. Standard 60 foot cables are included with each camera for immediate installation.
Q-See DVR+Camera bundles are a winning combination for your surveillance solution. Merging high-performance video with high-quality cameras, Q-See DVR+Camera bundles achieve excellence in home or business environments. The DVR’s user interface is simple to use and the included mouse and remote control make menu navigation stress-free. Rely on Q-See to save you money, time, and peace of mind with competitive prices, strong warranties, easy installation, and lifetime technical support.
The QC448 surveillence DVR records video in real-time CIF resoluiton and in D1 resolution which offers a larger image. The larger D1 image, with a playback resolution of 704x480, provides you with a larger video image to better help identify people and objects. CIF resolution provides a smooth flowing, real-time image.
This system can support 1 A/V Rated Sata HDD of up to 3 TB. To ensure you can begin monitoring your home right away, the DVR comes with a pre-installed 500GB hard drive! The amount of footage that you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-write footage will depend on the size of the hard drive, recording and resolution settings you select during setup.
Remotely monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet using a Windows PC, Mac, or a supported 3G/4G Smartphone, including iPhone™/iPad™, Android and Windows Smart Phones. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 10 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and the system’s dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access at lower bandwidths.
H.264 Compression minimizes file size in order to maximize the hard drive’s recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet.
The multi-tasking feature allows multiple functions to occur on the system at one time: record video, watch live video or playback video, while also monitoring and managing the system remotely, and also backing up files.
When watching video live, the display resolution is 704x480. When playing back previously recorded video, the resolution will depend on the recording settings selected during setup (see CIF/D1 recording resolution for more information).
Connect a VGA monitor or 19" or larger TV for higher resolution viewing options. (VGA Cable not included)
THREE VIEWING MODES
- Select from 3 different viewing modes:
- Single Cam: Display 1 camera at a time.
- 4 or 8 Cam: Display 4 or 8 cameras at once on a split screen
- Timed Auto-Sequence: Display a timed-auto sequence, which shows each camera for a few seconds and rotates the view through all cameras one at a time.
Backup video files from the surveillance system to a PC/Mac, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage.
THREE RECORDING MODES
Select from 3 different recording modes:
- Advanced Motion Detection: Advanced motion detection settings help to minimize false alarms. The easy-to-use motion detection set-up screen allows you to mask out certain areas which frequently experience heavy movement in order to avoid false alarms and unnecessary triggers.
- Time-Schedule: Record based on a pre-set schedule that you choose depending on your needs. For example, only at night, only during office hours or only during non-business hours.
- Manual: When set to manual, the system can be turned on to record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or until you manually turn it off.
CAMERA FEATURES:40 Ft of NIGHT VISION
The cameras are each equipped with 24 infrared LED lights that can record at a distance of up to 40 feet in the dark
400 TV Line Cameras
This CMOS camera captures 400 TV lines of resolution 1/4” CMOS image sensor. Easily capture the essential details.
Weatherproof cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Rain or shine, these compact cameras will stand gaurd and protect your property.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and MAC OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with IE Plug-in
Remote Monitoring on a Supported 3G or 4G Smart Phone - stay in touch on the go! Instantly view live video stay in touch on the go! Instantly view live video form any of your systems cameras. Supported Smart phones: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry OS5/6/7 and Windows Mobile Pro 5 & 6/ Windows Phone 7.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- (1) 8 Channel H.264 real-time CIF DVR with pre-installed 500GB HDD(QC448)
- (4) Camera kit with 3-Axis Bracket (QSM1424w)
- (1) Power adapter with 4-way power splitter for cameras
- (1) Power supply for DVR 12V /2A
- (4) 60 FT Power/Video Cable for Camera
- RJ-45 Ethernet network cable
- BNC to RCA Video cable
- Remote Control
- USB Mouse
- CD with Manuals and Software
- Quick Start Guide