QCopter Green Drone Quadcopter -Awesome Drones With Camera -Brilliant Quadcopters LED Lights -RC Drone with Flight Stability -Drones Long Flights of 30 Minutes w/Bonus Battery -5-Star Customer Service
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ► UNMATCHED FLIGHT TIME - Best drone battery capacity has up to 15 minutes of flight time for each battery Including a bonus Battery totaling up to 30 minutes of flight time- High capacity battery 3.7V 1100 Mah allows the best drone experience- More flying time equals more fun- Most other drones have only 1 battery with 6-8 minutes of flight time which can be very frustrating for drones for kids and adults!
- ► BRILLIANT DRONE METALLIC COLORS and LED LIGHTS - RC drones are custom designed ► Awesome colorful LED lights on flying drone provide night illumination- RC Helicopter Quadcopter lights will WOW your family, friends and neighbors. Watch the night light show!
- ► SUPER STABLE DRONE - Design of Quadcopters gyros provides flight stability for beginners -Gyrocopters 6-axis features flight stability -Quad has 360 eversion for flips and RTF function. Easy handling drone offers best quality drones for kids and adults on the market!
- ► HD DRONES with CAMERA - HD Drone camera for videos and photos - RC toy drones with camera allows for a birds eye photos and videos. Enjoy the View!
- ► 5-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE - Manufacturer Guarantee - Drone seller offers Replacement parts to keep you flying your Drone - Drones for sale has 2-day Prime delivery- Free seller email customer service system and unmatched customer service- Mini Drone only weighs 125 grams and does not require FAA registration- Start flying NOW! BUY NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
QCopter Green Drone Quadcopter - Drones With HD Camera -Experience Longer Flights of 30 Minutes With BONUS Battery -5-Star Service -Brilliant LED Lights -Gyrocopter Flight Stability
POWERFUL: 2 Extra long-life batteries powers your Drones to Experience longer flight time up to 30 minutes combined - Immediate and extended flight time for everyone!
OUTSTANDING: Gyrocopter 6-axis flight stability delivers the key to fly your drone out of the box as beginners with excellent flight stability. RC Drone does trick flips with 360 Eversion feature.
QCOPTER DRONES WITH BRILLIANT NIGHT LIGHTS
PRACTICAL: Drones with camera offers HD photo and video camera which helps you to take birds-eye view photographs and videos - In One Easy Step!
EXCELLENT: UAV drone boasts Brilliant Colorful LED lights providing you the ability to light up the night and WOW your friends and family!
Watch the Drones Night Light Show!
Legal DisclaimerCaution do not over charge the lithium battery. Suggested full charge is 2 hours.
Compare to similar items
This item QCopter Green Drone Quadcopter -Awesome Drones With Camera -Brilliant Quadcopters LED Lights -RC Drone with Flight Stability -Drones Long Flights of 30 Minutes w/Bonus Battery -5-Star Customer Service
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||QS LLC||QS LLC||Connection US||Holy Stone||Take it easy!||Holy Stone|
|Color||Green||Black||Hawkeye-vii Headless Mode||HS170||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 15 x 4 in||4 x 15 x 11 in||11.81 x 11.81 x 2.95 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||3.2 x 16 x 8 in||3.54 x 12.2 x 12.2 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||1 lb||1.65 lbs||—||1.1 lbs||0.88 lb|
Top customer reviews
Product Review: This drone was very easy for my twin daughters to figure out and fly. They each had their own drown and were able to fly them at the same time. They each got the hand of flying the drones in the first couple of minutes and and had them flying all over. Their flight time was easily 15 to 20 minutes. 1 drone did have a motor burn out shortly after starting to fly after the 1st battery recharge and that is where I need to review the seller on this.
Seller Review: 1st after placing my order, I received a thank you email from the seller complete with a link to their video on how to use the remote and a pdf document. This video was very helpful for me. Watching it before the package arrives is great because then you are not tempted to ignore it and try to figure everything out on your own ahead of time (that is what my daughters did anyway). As mentioned above, 1 drone had the motor burn out shortly after just over 20 minutes of flying. My daughter wanted to return it. I did take it apart and look to see if a wire came loose, but didn't notice any issues. I submitted to Amazon to return the device as my daughter wished and they immediately approved the return. I also sent an email also to the seller asking about where to buy motors just before doing the return. Surprising to me, the owner responded the following morning with an offer to send me 2 motors and how to replace them. I really have been impressed with the professional level of the emails while also coming across as very customer caring. I know that if I am trying to decide between sellers for any future purchases, I will always purchase from Mike Quintana 1st.
Couple of specifics...
1) the guards around the blades are a big help. When it lands funny, they really do save the blades.
2) the instructions are ridiculously basic. Not sure if they were written by someone who's not English fluent, but we were able to figure it out. They don't address the camera at all. You'll be able to figure out where the camera attaches by process of elimination (on the bottom), and the big USB has one of the tiny USBs inside that goes into the camera (I'm sure there are real words for those pieces that I don't know!).
3) the video / picture quality is grainy as other reviewers have mentioned, but frankly, it's not too bad. The camera is feather weight, so you're not going to get crystal clear digital quality. But pretty cool none the less.
4) it's pretty big. Be sure to note the measurements for the unit. It creates a good bit of wind and the whirring noise will drive you insane if used in a small space. It wants the great outdoors.
5) The battery lasts about 15 minutes. When it's gone, it's gone. But it does blink to give you a heads up that it's almost dead. Very helpful. 6) possibly the most important comment...do not fly this outside on a windy day!! Between it's light weight, the wide open blade protectors, and it's ability to go really high and really far, combine those and trust me...if you are flying it too close to trees, it WILL end up in the top of one. In fact, I am looking at ours right now...150 feet up...caught forever in a branch. It was super fun while it lasted. My son says that he will reorder as soon as he saves up his money again.
Final comment...we had a snafu with shipping. Within 15 minutes of contacting the seller, the local post office called my home to resolve the situation. We had our package 30 minutes later. Can't say enough good things about the seller's responsiveness.
Happy flying...but watch out for those trees!!
One thing I would recommend when installing the prop guards which have a very small screw, start the screw in the prop guard first and screw it in until it's flush with the bottom side of the guard, then snap the guard onto the drone and finish tightening the screw. Doing this will avoid the screw from being sucked to the side of the motor by the strong magnets, I am sure this will help with any drone that has the same type of prop guards, getting the screw back after it's stuck to a motor is not a lot of fun. Thanks Mike, love the drone, I know you will read my review.