|Item Weight||108 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||40 x 21.5 x 48.3 inches|
|Item model number||61024|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||One year manufacturer's limited product warranty upon registration after purchase. Contact 561-994-5550 for additional warranty details or to order parts.|
QEP 61024 24-Inch BRUTUS Professional Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The item is QEP 61024 24-Inch BRUTUS Professional Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
- Used for Power Tool Accessories, Blades - Tile Saw
- The product is manufactured in China
- 120 Volt (with North American plug), Powerful 3450 RPM motor cuts the toughest marble, granite, stone, porcelain & masonry products, as well as all types of tile
- Enclosed dual water spray system evenly distributes water flow, extending the life of the diamond blade
- Rips up to a 24" tile and can diagonally cut a 18" tile
- Action cutting table for accurate cuts
- Adjustable tilting head offers quick and easy 45° to 90° miter cuts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The item is QEP 61024 24-Inch BRUTUS Professional Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand . Used for Power Tool Accessories, Blades - Tile Saw. The product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
The 1-1/2 HP professional tile saw cuts all types of tile, marble, granite, stone, porcelain and masonry products. The locking, tilt-up blade guard makes blade changes quick and easy. Includes a 10 inch continuous rim diamond blade. The rust proof, fiberglass impregnated water tray easily slides in and out for easy cleaning. This is the perfect saw for both professional and do-it-yourself jobs.
Top customer reviews
I set the saw up and started checking for trueness of slide and blade run. What I found is never .never depend on factory setup. There are adjustments to set the blade to the table slide which I had to do because it was of out about 1/8/ inch. Next I check to see if blade was also square with table. It wasn't. This is also a minor adjustment. Once I had all set and used it ran true and nice. Not to loud. Although the blade is not top quality it cut until I bought a Dewalt blade. I will use this for a long time. Easy to assemble and tough as nails. Also very portable and stores easy.
As a follow up, the spray from the blade will soak you. I hung a trash bag over the front bar and that seemed to do the trick. Still harry with the saw.
The real problem was that the motor had some serious wobble. I adjusted everything that could be adjusted and it seemed as though there was nothing wrong, but every time I turned on the saw I could hear the blade wobbling. I tried a few cuts on a scrap piece of tile and it chipped the tile and stopped the saw cold with very little pressure. I believe the wobble caused too much pressure and it popped the breaker when it couldn't keep moving.
I probably could have requested a new motor from QEP but I've read quite a few reviews and that didn't seem like a good idea, so I sent it back. I will be ordering a different saw, hopefully with a 10" blade so I don't have to send those back too!