QEPAE Non-Slip Gel Pad Gloves Men's Women's Sportswear Cycling Riding Short Half Finger Gloves Breathable
|Price:||$7.99 - $12.99|
- High-quality elastic fiber
- High-quality elastic fiber is a good air permeability and bear a slight collision
- The gloves are designed specially for sports lovers,safe for washing,breathable performance.
- It fits perfectly for your grip all in one extremely wear-resistant
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Size: M: 7cm--8cm, L: 8cm-9cm, XL: 9cm-10cm
Material: Gel Pad and Breathable Mesh
Durable and anti-slip PU Leather,with easy take off strip
1 x pair gloves
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The overall quality seems decent. Only a few loose threads, but unlike other complaints, I don't feel like these will fall apart soon, though again, I've only used them for a month or so, and no long rides, just my regular 30 min cardio rides.
Since I think you get what you pay for, and these are inexpensive, I can't complain too much. However, if you're expecting $20 gloves for only $9, you're not being realistic. Whether or not $9 gloves are good enough for you, only you can decide. Personally, if you want a good pair of riding gloves I'd pass on these.
* The padding is fairly thin, but the location is fine for road biking, and even on long rides I haven't had problems (though I tend to move around between bar positions to keep my wrists from complaining)
* The terry wiping surface does it's job fine, and they're machine washable (but always make sure you close the velcro properly or they'll stick to other things)
* I do wish they came in a size smaller, my hands are fairly average for a woman's and these gloves are a bit loose.
I wish they had a little more hand cushion but they are very adequate for what they're used for.
The strap holds them on and the sizing was perfect for me.
The middle and ring finger are connected by a strap for easy glove removal without finger tips.
Hit my profile and email me with any questions.