QHY PoleMaster - a high precision, easy to use electric polar scope
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- When you purchase this product, you must tell us the type of your equatorial instrument and we can give you the applicable interface, otherwise the product will not be able to receive your equatorial instrument and cannot be used.
- Interface types are：EQ6/AZEQ6、HEQ5、CEM25/ZEQ25、CEM60、iEQ30/iEQ45、AVX、AZEQ5 、CGEM、MESU、SXP、UNC、
- It takes only two minutes to get a very accurate alignment of the polar axis with an accuracy of up to 30 seconds
- PoleMaster has several significant advantages
- Fast, easy, comfortable High precision Wide field of view Real-time pole tracking/calibration Without the samsung calibration
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It is very important that you should inform your equatorial instrument interface after purchasing this product. The type is as follows：EQ6/AZEQ6、HEQ5、CEM25/ZEQ25、CEM60、iEQ30/iEQ45、AVX、AZEQ5 、CGEM、MESU、SXP、UNC、EM200、EM11、GP2
Without the samsung calibration
Field of View 11 degree * 8 degree
Resolution apporx 30arcsec
Three M3 screw to mount adapter Interface mini USB2.0
QHYCCD PoleMaster Software
Approx 5 arcminute
See mechanical drawing Power Consumption
Apporx 0.35Watt 70mA
Availiable Adapter EQ6/AZEQ6 HEQ5 iOptonCEM60 ZEQ25/CEM25 iEQ45 iEQ30 AZEQ5 Celestron AVX CGEM SX-4 TAK MESU SXP UNC EM200/EM11 EM400 EQ8 smart EQ AP-SM AP900 G11
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This image of the Triangulum galaxy is a work in progress but uses 300s exposures and the stars are still nice and round.
If you have to setup before every imaging session you won't regret getting one of these...
I do not know why I waited so long to buy it! I am in the southern hemisphere so P.A. is more challenging for us or should I say "was" more challenging, now it is s breeze to get more accurate alignment than I ever did before.
Alignment can often be complete before it is dark enough to begin imaging.
I cannot overstate how good this kit is.
The "adapters" are just devices for attaching the camera to the optical tube, and you should probably get the right one. If you have a Celestron SCT with the big dovetail bar attached (like for an Evolution), then you will need the ADM dovetail adapter, which runs about $50. This will work with any telescope that has a Losmandy or Vixen dovetail bar, and it works just fine with both the Celestron 9.25-inch Evolution SCT on an equatorial mount and an Explore Scientific 102mm Achromat on the same mount.
I have exposures of about an hour - 3600 seconds taken 10 seconds at a time - that exhibit minimal drift. There is some movement with the Celestron SCT - and I think this is because the 9.25-inch SCT is close to the weight limit of my mount - but the movement is periodic and stacking makes up for the errors. The images taken with the ES 102mm are rock solid. When I cycle through the images in Pixinsight using Blink, the stars do not move.
Expensive, but a worthy investment if you like taking pictures of the sky.