QICENT USB Hub Ethernet with 3-port USB 3.0 and Ethernet Converter Best Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Adapter USB Hub for Mac, Laptops, Surface Pros and more
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3 USB 3.0 port Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps and RJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Adapter gives super fast speeds access to network
- LED indicators to verify the network connection and data transfer status
- Plug and Play, USB bus powered , no power adapter needed, unique slim size with integrated 12 inch USB 3.0 cable easy for carrying or travelling
- Built-in surge protection to protect both hub and your connected devices from power surges, keeps your devices and data transfer safe
- Supports Windows 10(32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above. (a driver needs to be installed to enable ethernet connection according to Manual)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Color:A- USB 3.0 Hub & RJ45
The more the merrie
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. And thanks to 3 extra data terminals, you no longer have to constantly switch and unplug everything.
Connect to the 1 gigabit ethernet port and access superfast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps. We've also thrown in a 1.6ft USB 3.0 Cable to make sure your data syncing is just as quick.
Keeping things light
What good is such versatility if you can't take it out? With no screws and a stylish, mirrored front, the slim and compact Qicent 3-Port Hub expands your capability, wherever you are.
Power Usage Alerts
- To ensure a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices such as some large-capacity hard drives.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements. System Requirements
- Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
- On Windows, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection. No drivers required for data ports on all compatible systems.
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was getting tired of trying to run cords, plugs, and wires from the nighstand to the power receptacle without having a dog come along and pull everything down. Now I can swap this out and plug it into a new power strip that I also just gotl that has a USB port, run the USB cords up and be done with it. Simpler, easier to clean and keep neat too. No more cords in the way for the dogs to get tangled up in either. Very happy with this purchase!
The most important point for me is that it doesn't need to be plugged into the wall or outlet for external power. The installation was really easy. It works after plugging into the USB port of my desktop with windows 10.
After plugging this HUB into a USB port on a PC, windows 10 automatically installed some drivers for it. And after inserting keyboard or mouse to this hub, windows also installed some drivers automatically. And did not have to do any manual set ups to get it to work.
It works flawlessly with USB flash drives as well. I have not tested it for speeds, because I will be using it for minor things such as attaching keyboard, mouse, SD cards etc. which do not require higher speeds.