- Ready-to-work:QIDI TECH X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated before delivery. We include one roll of PLA filament, one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:140 L X 140 W X 140 H mm
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Your customer satisfaction is our destination.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
- Hardware: The X-One2 has a heated aluminum build platform with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The build platform can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY New Generation 3D Printer:X-one2,Metal Frame Structure,Platform Heating
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||Qidi Technology|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer X-one2
- X-one2 is complete set 3d printer, simple unboxing operation,It will not cost more than 1 hour from unboxing to printing.
- Double layer metal with spray paint technology makes the 3d printer strong enough and printing process more stable.
- 6mm CNC machined aluminum alloy platform build is more flat and it is not easy to deformation.
- It achieves heating function,support printing ABS,PLA filament.
- The 3.5 inch touch screen makes the operation more simple.
- MK10 nozzle,10mm rod,mean well switching power supply,high quality motor, These main parts build x-one2 as high quality 3d printer which is less than 500USD.
QIDI TECH X-one2:
QIDI TECH X-one2:
Compelet set 3d printer, easy to set up.
Suitable for novices,students,educators,etc.
High quality parts makes the printer much more stable.
X-one2 Package Content：
1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
SD Card Reader
Filament guide tube
Build platform heating function:
Metal platform support.
Aviation aluminium,CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform.
Heating bed support printing ABS filament as well as PLA filament.
With heating bed, printing models will stick well on the bed, printing result will be better.
Upgraded Extruder Protective Cover:
- Injection mold
- Better ventilation effect
- 3.5 inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons.
- Touch sensitive, avoid screen garbled.
- QIDI Print software is easy to operate for novices. There is detailed user manual on the sd card.
- A State Of The Art Software For Working With Triangle Meshes. It can print complex samples, easy to remove the supports. QIDI TECH 3D printer compatible with this software.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
now for the good stuff, ease of use i give it a 9 out of ten. the lcd touch screen is very nice and easy to navigate. the included sd card had a test file to use so that was my first print. bed leveling was very easy with the three-bed screws and the included thickness gauge to set the bed leveling. pre- heated the bed and extruder for pla and executed the test file. the first layer was flawless with a bed temp of 55c and 210c on extruder. their version of " build tac" that's on the bed works perfect. I did not have to use any hair spray or glue stick a little heat was good enough. After 45 min. the part was done and it was perfect. great layer adhesion nice detail and no delamination or extruding issues.
Second print was with TPU and this was my file sliced with Simplify 3d. The X-one profile was in the configuration for simplify 3d so it was already configured for the parameters of the printer. this print took 4.5 hours and i was blown away at the finished print. no jams stops or extruding issues just a perfect print with flexible material. For the price, this is an amazing printer. It prints better than my $2000.00 12x12 dual extruding printer.
Update 5/10/17 I had an issue with the x-axis stepper motor skipping. I e-mailed Qidi and got a response that day on what to do. after several e-mails, Fiona the tech rep. from Qidi said they would ship me out replacement parts to fix the issue. Three days later parts arrived and I installed the parts and The printer is running perfectly. I have to say the support from their company is top notch. They stand by their product 100% I will be buying from them again
It is VERY sturdy and well built. It was quick to set up.
It comes with a nice manual and even some videos on the SD card to show you how to perform certain tasks; I was a bit amused to find a video on opening the box on there since you can't get to the SD card until you have unpacked everything; that video should really be on YouTube.
Rather than print their test model that comes with the printer, I went right ahead and printed a model I had made in Tinkercad (free on the web) and it came out perfectly. (The window in the picture is my very first attempt.) I have since printed 11 more of these windows, which will go outside in a building on my garden railroad. Each one is perfect!
An unexpected surprise was that I received X-ONE2 - it now has acrylic panels covering the openings. They come in a box and have to be screwed in place, but they do keep out any drafts. Very nice.
The touch screen is very responsive and easy to use and shows the product to be printed as well as how long it has taken to get to this point. It also displays information about the temperature of the bed and extruder.
Also on the SD card is the "slicer" software that generates a .gcode file from you .STL model. It works very well and is easy to use. No need to pay money for anything else.
I bought some other stuff along with this (a scraper, painter's tape, and another reel of PLA) but I haven't had to use any of it. Everything you need to get started is included (even a very nice scraper!). (Mine came with orange PLA, but I will be painting everything to go outside, so it doesn't really matter to me).
I was very impressed with the finished product. Smooth and no stray strings nor any blemishes. From reading about 3D printers in general, I thought that I would have to do a lot of tweaking of different parameters, and not get a good print until my 4th attempt, but it just worked right out of the box.
Everything about this printer just screams easy to use.
Update: After a month and a half of using this, if I could, I would update this to add stars (But, I can ONLY go to 5!). Above and beyond outstanding customer service. If you have ANY problem they are determined to SOLVE it.
Every time I print a new design I am just amazed to see it created on the printer. As a hobbyist, I use Autodesk Fusion 360 for free and it just works wonderful with this printer.
I continue to be impressed with this printer and the customer support!
The printer does a nice job of printing. Very easy to setup and level.
Nicely built, strong metal frame, nice controls, built in spool holder.
Prints PLA and ABS (USE LOTS OF HEAT)
However, loading the filament will make a grown man cry.
The Spool mounted on the back of the unit, that feeds filament up through a tube to the print carriage
There, tube connects to the carriage and feeds into the drive. To feed into the drive, you must press down a lever.
The opening for the level is about 1 Inch.
While Pressing down this lever it is suppose to release pressure on the extruder gear. Allowing the filament to pass.
Assuming the filament is perfectly straight, the filament then travels into the extruder.
Trust me this does not happen even once out of forty tries. The very definition of insanity is "why do I keep trying?"
The filament simply coils up, comes out the side of the carriage.
So in order to use the printer, I was forced to remove the Carriage Cover, Build a small stop, and feed filament from above the printer
on a shelf.
This works wonderfully, and I can switch out filaments if just a few seconds.
As I said, prints great, but for that reason, I say buy. Just be patient with the loading process.
See attached photo for more information
Most recent customer reviews
Although the prints are not as fine quality as laser printers such as Formlabs, the overall quality and resolution are very impressive...Read more