3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
QIEWA Q1Hummer 800Watts 37MPH Electric Scooter with Dual Disk Brakes Max Driving Range Up to 68 Miles,550lbs Max Load Weight
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Motor Power: 800Watts; Max Drive Distance: 65 Miles; Conquer 35 degree incline
- Max Driving Speed: 37MPH For those cities and states that restrict electric scooter speed, we can show you how to easily adjust the speed to meet your local requirements; Battery: 26Ah 5C 18650 lithium battery; Max Load Weight: 550lbs
- Dual shock absorber for smoother driving; Anti-theft remote key fob; Double Disk brakesfor stable braking;Tail braking light Available
- Tire:10 inches pneumatic tire features great shock absorption and anti-slip treads
- USB charging function; 2 Second Quick-Folding; IP65 waterproof
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you are looking for a scooter that is tough enough, fast enough and has the endurance for every day travel,then QIEWA Q1hummer is right for you! Specifications: Scooter Weight : 55lbs Max Loading Weight : 550lbs Drive Speed: 3 adjustable drive speed 12/25/37MPH Electric Instrument Gauge: YES Handle Bar: Quick adjustable range from 38in-48in Brake: Dual disk brake for stable braking Suspension: Dual shock for smoother ride Foldable : 2s quick-folding Light: Headlight +Side light +Tail braking light Tire: 10’ pneumatic tire Remote control: Yes remote key fob included for anti-theft and lock/unlock USB Port: Yes can charge phones Horn: Yes Kick Stand: Yes Mud Flap:Yes Waterproof: IP66 ie.can drive in the rain but could not be soaked in water Battery information :26Ah 5C 18650 lithium battery Charging time :8-12 hours Package Dimension: 46*11*20 inch Road System requirement : adapting to the roads of different terrains such as flat road and hills.Max climbing 30 degrees. Seat: NOT included but could be bought and installed easily Package list : 1 scooter (already installed) 1 charger 1 user manual 1 key fob WARRANTY: Warranty: 12 months worry free warranty User Manual:https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/C19YpTRgIgS.pdf
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Customer service responded a couple of days later and sent a new cord overnight. It works. However, the scooter tops out at 27 mph which is ten miles slower than advertised. Yes I read the manual and adjusted the settings as needed.
Time to contact customer service again and see what they say.
What I’m not crazy about is the handlebar stem, which jiggles, regardless of how tight the clamp is tightened. The front LED lamps should be brighter, the horn should be much louder, and it needs turn signals. Dealing with stairs/steps is a hassle because there’s no real way to lift the scooter other than grabbing the kickstand or the thin and jiggly handlebar stem. Rolling up or down steps scrapes the underside so, there’s no good way to approach steps.
Regardless of the minor issues, it’s a great and stylish ride that I use daily.
A FOLLOW UP ON MY PREVIOUS REVIEW:
I ended up keeping the scooter because I couldn’t risk waiting weeks to return and receive a new one.
I now have about 225 miles on the idol (btw the GPS disputes this figure to a 50% lower mileage) and as I was riding at 28 miles/hour, I felt the handle bar loose. I thought it should be a loose screw but in fact, I stopped and realized they the actual bar was broken (see pics)!!! At 28 miles per hour... imagine if it had come off its base as I was riding!
I got very, very lucky.
Then I contacted the company via email and asked them to replace the scooter for me. It is still under full warrantee (2.5 months old). They said they will send me a replacement handle bar to replace it myself.
I am no mechanic to know how to dismount the breaks, the throttle, the USB port, the honk and light buttons and put them back safely without any risk of malfunction in the future that may give further headaches, or have the warrantee waived. So I reiterated my request for a full scooter replacement.
They refused, saying that they’d give me $50 credit to fake it to a mechanic (in New York, no one shakes your hand for less than $200).
Oh, and there is a humming coming out of the power train box where the rider stands that Can be heard at 30 miles/hr. They gave me 4 possible reasons to investigate, among them the rotor, the breaks or an electronic part. And they expect me to know which one is defective.
Bottom line: this scooter is way too expensive. It will give you headaches very early in the game from losing power and torque after 50 miles, to humming coming out of the engine, to recording way too many miles than factually made to having your bar handle break. What’s the point of having a brand new machine it the expectation is to have all these problems after a couple of weeks?
To me, it is so not worth it.
Now I am disputing the purchase via my bank.
Good luck if you buy this machine.