QKURT Bicycle Chain Tool Kit, 6 Pairs Bicycle Missing Link + Bicycle Chain Breaker + Chain Wear Gauge Bike Cycling Chain Mechanic Repair Tool Set for 6/7/8/9/10 Speed Chain Link Repair, Gray
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ Bike Chian Repair Tool Set ] Perfect match for all your bike chain repair, including bike chain wear indicator tool, bicycle chain cutter with chain hook, 6 pairs bicycle missing link for 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 speed chain
- [ Bike Chain Checker] A worn bike chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate, bike chain wear checker can allow you to quickly assess the wear and stretch of chains and help you decide to change a new one or not
- [ Bike Chain Splitter] Specifically designed to remove and install pins in 7, 8, 9, 10 and single speed bicycle chains, smart design, easy to break, easy to re-chain, unique groove on the top make it easy to see how far you have pop the peg out and to remove the cutted chain with peg out of the tool
- [ Bicycle Chain Missing Link (bike magic buckle)] 6/7/8 speed missing link is compatible with all about 6.7-6.9mm wide 6/7/8 speed chain of bike; 9 Speed missing link is compatible with all about 6.4-6.6mm wide 9 speed chain of bike; 10 Speed missing link is compatible with to all about 5.9-6.1mm wide 10 speed chain of bike
- [ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee], If you are not completely satisfied with our this bicycle chain repair tool kit, we are willing to either provide a refund or a replacement within 24 hours. Search "Oumers bike tool" on product catalog if you need more professional bicycle maintenance tools
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Oumers Bike Chain Breaker Splitter+Bike Chain Wear Checker+6 Pairs Bicycle Missing Link, Cycling Chain Mechanic Repair Kit for 6/7/8/9/10 Speed Chains Repair | Professional Bike Chain Repair Tool Kit PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ◆6 Pairs Bicycle Missing Link 1, Durable and good quality material, the missing link is made of durable stainless steel material, they can use for a long time 2, Easy to use, this bike chain connectors can repeat to use, easy to assemble and disassemble chain; Suitable for mountain bike and road bike ◆Bike Chain Breaker with Chain Hook 1, chain breaker is specifically designed to remove and install pins in 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and single speed bicycle chains 2, The bike chain removal tool is crafted from durable, long lasting materials, no bend if use the correct 3, Smart Design, Easy to Break, Easy to Re-chain---Unique groove on the top make it easy to see how far you have pop the peg out and to remove the cutted chain with peg out of the tool ◆Bike Chain Wear Indicator Tool 1，A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate 2，Bike chain wear indicator tool lets you know when to replace that stretched chain to increase cassette and chainring life 3, This tool has indicator marks between 0.75% and 1%, (the points at which chain experts suggest replacement) Our Oumers bike tools are good quality, durable, full function. They can help you fix most problems of your bike, which fit for repairing most of the bike, like mountain bike, road bike, foldable bike, children bike, ordinary bike or fixed bicycle and so on. Also can be used separately as daily household repair tool
- Package Dimensions : 8.54 x 5.43 x 0.91 inches; 7.05 Ounces
- Date First Available : November 3, 2019
- Manufacturer : QKURT
- ASIN : B07TZD52JP
Best Sellers Rank:
#98,730 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #257 in Bike Shop Tools
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But you get what you pay for, and this isn't something I would buy if I wanted a quality tool that would last many many years.
Top reviews from other countries
I went to Halford the following day, bought a pair of Clarks links, 30 seconds is all it took to fit these, really only 30 seconds.