Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
QNAP QSW-308S 10GbE Switch, with 3-Port 10G SFP+ and 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.05 (13%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.93 x 11.42 x 5.12 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 x 10GbE SFP+ ports
- 8 x 1GbE (RJ45) ports
- 76Gbps switching capacity for full port throughput
- Fanless design, staying cool and quiet while maintaining high performance
- Compact desktop size for easy use in homes and offices
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
High-speed Network Environment
Connect various devices to the multiple 10GbE SFP+ fiber and gigabit ports on your managed switch and take advantage of your high-speed network.
Cool and Quiet Operation
Featuring a fanless design for silent operations. The unique ventilated construction assists in cooling while maintaining high performance.
|Management Type||Unmanaged||Unmanaged||Web Managed||Web Managed||Web Managed|
|Fan||Fanless||Fanless||PWM double ball bearing fan||PWM double ball bearing fan||PWM double ball bearing fan|
|10GbE SFP+ Ports||3||2||4||2||0|
|10GbE SFP+/RJ45 Combo Ports||0||1||0||2||4|
|1GbE (RJ45) Ports||8||8||8||8||8|
Upgrade with Network Expansion Cards and Adapters
Cost-efficient network adapters and expansions cards to create a comprehensive high-speed network environment.
Compare with similar items
Three 10GbE SFP+ unmanaged Switch
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Downsides? Well, the LED lights are BRIGHT and green. The unit is fairly ugly - in a way that they clearly tried to make something prettier, but failed. Also, the power plug is strange. When you look at the unit and see the strange green cylinder at the rear, that's actually the power plug. Can I fault them for trying to make a switch look like something other than a gray/black box? I guess not, and it's definitely not worth taking a star away for something that will live in my closet.
At only slightly more expensive than a MikroTik switch with one more SFP+ and seven fewer 1GBe ports, this was the easy choice since it allowed me to have a single switch. I'm a fan and would recommend it. But, Qnap, does it come in black?
I'm able to get a 10Gbps link with the 10GbE port over 115 feet of Category 6 cable. I've seen throughput over 8Gbps through this QNAP switch when transferring between NVME cards on each of those PCs. So I have been very pleased with those speeds.
The SFP+ modules do get hot. But then that is expected. I like that the QNAP has passive cooling so it is quiet.
Also is cheaply made. The indicator leds on the RJ45 are all other switches. But the SFP ones are behind a diffuser and looks CHEAP. The case is also unlike any others and the 'power attachment' looks toy like. If it wasn't that no one else made the configuration, I would not have bought it. Qnap makes OK NAS' ..... maybe they should stick with that.
Operationally it works, but looks cheesy sitting in the office. Qnap can do better. I'm glad I went with a Ubiquiti core switch than with the Qnap option.
Top reviews from other countries
Es el switch mas barato no administrable que existe al momento de este comentario.
Y lo malo? obviamente que no hay nada que configurar. Es un switch "tonto".