Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 12, 2016
My husband takes a baby aspirin a day and gets "cuts" in his home workshop causing him to bleed .....more than a usual wound as aspirin is a blood thinner. Doctor recommended a powder such as this to combat the problem. Today was first time using it and boy oh boy did it FAIL! Read instructions first and then followed them. He bled right through powder/scab.Had to make a sort of compression bandaid to finally stop bleeding. A waste of almost $10.00 (you do get 2 applications for that price). I do not advise relying on this product to work in situations where you need it to work and work fast. Don't waste your money.
on August 4, 2010
My boss told me about this product so I went right on-line and bought it. Last week end I accidentally stabbed my arm on a knife while loading the dishwasher. The cut was quite deep and was bleeding pretty bad. I remembered that I had Quick Relief and used it. It stings when you put the powder on but it really works. The bleeding stopped and your left with a scab that falls off in a couple of days. I highly recommend this for any house hold or first aid kit.
on August 3, 2017
Purchased for my husband who takes blood thinners. He loves our young puppy, who happens to have sharp puppy toenails - you can see where I am going with this. :) OUCH! A sprinkle of this and the bleeding stops!
on July 23, 2017
just right
on June 9, 2017
Hopefully the use will be minimal ;-)
on March 1, 2016
It's just what I needed for my first aid kit didn't have anything like that. The little bit of research and it's just what everyone needs in their first aid kit.
on April 6, 2017
Don't know. I bought it just in case I need.
on June 8, 2014
Love this product. I am a construction contractor and this product comes in handy. Allows you to get back to work in a quick manner when the bleeding won't stop in the traditional way. Burns a bit when you put it on but it creates a blister and gets you on your way.
on May 30, 2013
This product is essential for those on blood thinners. Purchased some for my Father-in-law and they really helped him get the bleeding stopped on small cuts. I carry them in my backpack when hunting out west.
on October 28, 2016
Works well no house should be without one

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question