Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 436 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 470 reviews
on November 21, 2014
Love these bows! Beautiful colors and seem to be well made! I use these bows almost everyday and they go with every oufit. they are super stretchy and I could see my daughter wearing these for years! So happy with this purchase.
on October 24, 2015
Purchased these for first granddaughter. Other thinner headbands had left red marks around her head .. and she is little (only a little over 8lbs now). Mom really likes these ... they fit and are comfortable on her little head .. with room to stretch even more. Dad approves because they aren't as big and "gaudy" as some of the others. All the colors are a big plus ... very pleased with this purchase ... great value.
on December 24, 2015
My 6 month old looks SO cute in these bows. We love them!!! The bow part even slips out and there is a little loop left on the headband where you could clip another bow on if you wanted to. Or interchange different color bows from the other headbands. Love love love them! Such a great price.
on June 21, 2017
These were my first purchase of bows for my daughter, as a package set. I loved them when my daughter first started wearing them. The variety of colors was great and I loved the huge bow (not too over the top) but what annoyed me was the fact that the bow kept falling off. Not sure if it's just my order or how they make them (hope not) I may need to apply some fabric glue for it to stay in place. Another down side is the fleece like material. Spring and summer rolled around weeks after my purchase and I didn't think to check what type of material it was. They're bows, didn't think it made much of a difference but it does. My daughter would get sweating a so irritated after wearing them. Hopefully by next winter they will still fit her head to try them out again. Hate to have wasted money on them when she hardly used them. Upside is I later found a 20pcs set from Willing Tree also sold on AMAZON. I absolutely love those!! I can't stress it enough. Better quantity, quality and great price! Go check it
on May 21, 2015
I love it! I seen a lot of bad comments, so I was a little hesitant about ordering these. But, I'm glad I did! It's what I expected plus more. Got every color and no visible glue marks. I seen a lot of reviews about some people getting two of the same colors or having to peel off the glue from the ribbon the second they got it. Oh, and not to mention shipping. I was told it was going to take a month or so to get to Hawaii but it only took a couple weeks, so that took me by surprise. Overall I highly recommend this product!
on February 3, 2015
I love the headbands. They fit wonderful on my daughters head. Great choice if your ordering for your daughter or a gift for someone else.
on July 27, 2015
Absolutely LOVE these bows! They are so adorable! I have a drawer full of headbands, but everyday I will pull out one of these out to put on my daughter. With so many colors, there is always one to match whatever she is wearing. I have gotten so many compliments on these bows - everyone seems to just love them!

There were three of the bows that my daughter somehow pulled on when she was wearing them and one of the loops came out (like when unwrapping a present). I didn't want to take the whole bow apart to fix it because I knew I would never be able to tie it back up so nice and pretty! However I was able to easily fix it by sticking a safety pin at the end of the ribbon (doubled over for more strength so it wouldn't rip when I pulled it) and then pushed the closed safety pin back through the knot in the middle of the bow. It looks good as new and has not come apart again on each of the bows that I had to fix.

Some of the colors have been worn many times already and I have noticed that a couple of them are starting to come off the headband where they are glued on. However, none have completely fallen off and I figure that I can hot glue them back on if they do fall off.

I would highly recommend these bows as they are so adorable!
on September 3, 2017
This might sound weird, but I'm actually a professional dog groomer and I use these on the larger female dogs that I groom. They're super cute and my clients love them. Plus, if the dog happens to get hung up on something, they will break before choking the dog. I have bought so many of these! Great quality and super cute colors. I will purchase in the future since I just got the 3 packs I ordered😊
review image review image review image review image
on September 6, 2014
Bows are cute. I was assuming I could change out the flowers and headbands but they are actually premade and glued to each headband so some of them I will not use as I don't care much for the headband color/flower color combo. Also they are all not the same size I had one that was very tight on my newborn and left indentions and then another that was too big. The band material is put together under the flower but leaves a pretty good ridge that isn't covered so it's not the most comfortable and leaves an indent in baby's head. Other than that they are cute
on December 10, 2016
i just received the bows for our little girl and I am completely disappointed. 80%of the bows are coming apart at the seam and their isn't a way to contact the seller about sending replacements or receiving a partial refund. They are very cute and soft, however I cant leave a good review when after taking each bow out of its packaging because there is a slight smell, I noticed them coming apart.