- File Size: 559 KB
- Publisher: Teak Publishing; 2 edition (May 14, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 14, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0083M2O4W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #563,237 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
QSLing the World - A How-to Guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Whether one is new to the listening hobby or an old hat, this comprehensive guide is "must have" in order to be effective at QSL'ing radio stations!
I especially appreciated the author's coverage of so many of the less commonly appreciated corners of the QSLing world, including non-English utility, LowFERS, MedFERs, and HiFERS QSLing, to name a few examples.
This book is a great bargain and richly informative. I highly recommend it to everyone with an interest or potential interest in this ever-changing hobby.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Radio Operation
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors > Radio
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications > Radio & Wireless
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Reference > Engineering