QSY Home Wrap Around Elastic Bed Skirts 16 Inches Drop Dust Ruffle Luxury Fashional Fabric Three Sides Easy On/Easy Off Adjustable Polyester(White Queen/King)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Don't need wrest with your Mattress! This bed skirt designed with new adjustable band with button and buttonhole, simply wrap it around your bed and done. Easy to put it on and take it off. To most people, changing a bed skirt is a hard work, but our elastic bed skirt makes a hard work become so easy! Save your energy, save your time!
- The fashional fabric is made of specail woven voile fabric with a pretty feather look. It is weighted and drop nicecly to touch the floor, bedsides stop the dust from outside, also create a pretty looking for a lovely bedroom
- Our bed skirt makes your room look more perfect and elegant. Featuring a 16 inch drop perfect amount to hide your boxspring or any under the bed storage space you may utilize
- Available in Twin/Full: fit up to 75" x 54" mattress, Queen/King: fit up to 80" x 78" mattress
- Machine wash in cold water. Use mild laundry detergent and wash separately.Gentle cycle. Do not Iron. Tumble dry no heat
QSY Home is a registered trademark in US. We focus on the production and sale of household goods.
Durable high quality fabric. Elegant and soft in simple, solid color design. No platform. Easy fit elastic wrap around bed skirt. Adjustable elastic trimmed ruffle makes it so easy to put on and take off. No need to lift the mattress.
Machine wash in cold water. Use mild laundry detergent and wash separately. Non-Chlorine bleach when needed. Gentle cycle. Do not iron. Tumble dry no Heat.
EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Simply place elastic band around bed without moving the box spring or mattress, our bed ruffle smartly designed with new adjustable band with button and buttonhole. Over time, the elastic band may lose elasticity, you can simple make the bed ruffle tighter by using the button on the band, tighten the elastic band by inserting the button into one of the perforations, creating a smaller length elastic band.
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Marjory Elzerman on November 4, 2020
By Bobbie Jean on August 2, 2020