Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 17, 2017
4 of us when on a trip to Ireland and needed just the adapter to charge our cell phones (iPhones), cameras, and use travel accessories. We bought two of these adapters. They worked perfectly for what we needed. Plus, being able to plug in 2 devices at once was such a huge help! I would happily buy this again, as it worked great and can hold 2 plugs instead of 1.

*Note- if you are traveling and you need to bring hair appliances (ex. straightener, blow dyer, etc.) do yourself a favor and bring a travel version of everything! They are made for dual voltage, therefore all you will need is this adapter. If you try bringing your regular appliances, these won't work for you and you risk breaking your items.
on August 22, 2015
Very dependable adapter, It allowed both my computer and my camera battery charger to be plugged into it simultaneously. It was a bit pricy since I found a 3 pack for about the same price as this one "purple" one. Overall very pleased with the purchase. Please understand this is a plug adapter not a voltage converter. it only allows you to plug in US and Canadian plugs into the UK three prong.
Winemaker8802
on April 8, 2017
I own Travel Ready's adaptors for the EU and NZ and bought the UK adaptors for an upcoming trip. Yes, they are more expensive then other adaptors. But, you get what you pay for. I fried the charger for my laptop using a cheap adaptor. Being with out a laptop when you travel for work is show stopper. I've not had worry since. I also like the purple color. They stick out and I remember to remove them from the socket when I'm leaving a room.
on August 13, 2017
I used this adapter in the plane to keep my phone charged and used it every day at the hotels. The purple color is lovely and helps you to remember to grab it before you leave. Compact size made it very easy to carry in my backpack. I had another adapter for my CPAP machine but it was bulkier (because it will work in more countries) so it went in my luggage while this one was my "go to" charger. Very happy with it although probably won't be able to use it again unless I go back to Ireland.
on May 24, 2017
I have purchased several of these for my daughter, who is a student in the UK, and for myself when visiting her. Just came back from a visit where I plugged my macbook into this plug, which was sitting in a quality surge protector. A large spark came out.
on January 15, 2017
This adapter is small and worked great for our long stay in England. I loved the color because I didn't forget it when I checked out. 10 stars.
on August 8, 2017
I have used this adapter in England, Scotland, and Kuwait. It has been a lifesaver, and it's a cute color. I like that there is a plug on the top so I don't have a really bulky charger sticking out of the wall when I want to charge my phone. Very great purchase worth the value.
on December 13, 2016
Fantastic device. Took two of these to UK with me. Zero issues, used in Scotland and England over 2 weeks. Simply plug into UK wall socket and then plug in your normal US devices including phone chargers, Ipad transformer, etc.
on August 14, 2015
This adapter did the job! I traveled to the UK and Northern Ireland this summer and it worked like a charm. I brought along a power strip so I only need this one adapter and could still charge 6 devices at once. I was a hero to many students with this little purple thing! Thanks for a product that is inexpensive and worked well.
on July 29, 2013
Purchased this along with another reviewer's recommended Monster mini power strip. Worked great for charging iPads and cameras. This is not a power converter. It just adapts the plug prongs so they fit in the Irish wall Outlets. Most electronics devices are dual power and can be charged in 120 or 240/250 outlets but you will want to read the fine print on your devices. I agree that the purple color is handy. 3 of us used this device with the mini power strip and were pleased with it. There are many well written reviews that will help you learn about what you should purchase. Quick warning is that anything that heats or has moving parts needs extra consideration when it comes to power conversions (hair dryers, flat irons, etc.) so you should buy dual voltage travel ones if possible! Then you just need only set the switch according to the power of your travel location. I used a dual voltage curling iron with this plug, too. For simple USA dual power devices, this plug adapter did the trick in Ireland