QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow -Maternity Body Pillow U Shaped,Support Back/Neck/Head with Cooling Cover (55in, White)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||3.2 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||55.12 x 7.09 x 30.71 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cozy,never Change With This Super Soft Pregnancy Pillow for Best Comfort
- Unique Design and Ergonomical,Super soft pregnancy body pillow lets you get a good night of sleep throughout your pregnancy, designed to follow the shape of the pregnancy mom, long enough for you to support both sides of your body
- Pain Relief for a Comfortable Night Sleep,Customers have used this pillow effectively for back pain (whilst sleeping) people with fibromyalgia, sciatica, gastric reflux, congestion, carpal tunnel syndrome, eliminate tossing and turning
- Versatile Pillow and Multi-Functional ,The maternity body pillow creates a comfortable position when sleeping, reading, nursing, watching TV or movie. Total Body Support for a painless and sound sleep
- Excellent Quality,Cover: pure satin; pregnancy body pillow filling, which offer long-lasting resilience and durability. The machine washable pillowcase comes with double zipper for easy removal to clean
- Customer Pleased,Full refund covered lifetime.Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied,material is available adapts to your needs for comfort
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
QUEEN ROSE Luxury Pregnancy Pillow for Better Life
QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow Help Relieve Your Pain During Pregnancy
- Meet the unique and demanding physical needs of pregnant women to nourish the growing day by day.
- Providing exceptional comfort, pain relief, and quality rest for expecting mothers
- It is quite flexible too,you can change this u shaped pillows in various positions, such as watching TV or reading.
- Take advantage of the convenience of a single pillow to support multiple areas of the body instead of 5
Relief legs swelling
Unique cushion pillow reduces leg sore if you are sitting for a long time.
Improve blood circulation
To enhance optimal sleep positioning for physical needs during pregnancy
Relieve back pain
With a wider surface performance at the top to support your head entirely
Relieve back pain in 3 zooms
Pregnant women may experience back pain that is localized to the lower back area or radiates into the buttock, thigh, and legs, causing or mimicking sciatica symptoms,it's tome to get this pregnancy pillow to reduce back pain benefit from head to lower back.
Outside seam envolved
Machine washable cover
comfor and support for your belly
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on March 27, 2019
This pillow wasn't for me probably because of my prior spinal and hip problems. The seller offered me the larger version but I just don't have space in my bed for it. But they did everything to try to make me happy and ultimately I'm glad I tried this out. Thanks Queen Rose! I'd say if you're 5'6" or over get the larger version.
I spent forever searching reviews of pregnancy pillows before picking one because I already had back and hip problems prior to pregnancy. This one seemed like a great option in theory but after about a month of use I'm convinced I don't particularly like it. The padding in the pillow is kind of uneven throughout and its incredibly difficult to change positions in it. I wish it was a little longer because I always feel like I'm tugging it to try to support my legs, and my hip pain has gotten worse if anything since using it, and now I often wake with rib and shoulder pain from the weird position I end up in. It's not a bad pillow. It's well constructed, maybe I'm just not a fan of the u shape style, but I wouldn't recommend it for ladies with spinal and hip issues.
Fast forward to roughly 20 weeks pregnant. I was having more issues staying asleep. Belly was getting bigger and I just could not get comfortable. My husband suggested I try the pillow again. Nope...still didn’t work. Gave me a huge backache and, after just a few hours in bed with it, I threw it off and just used my regular pillow.
Yep...I still kept this massive thing. We’ve actually nicknamed it The Legs because, well, that’s what it looks like.
So, here I was 28 weeks pregnant, or so, and had the worst time sleeping. Tossing and turning throughout the night, backaches would wake me and stick with me throughout the next day...all with an ever-increasing belly size.
My husband, suggested The Legs again. And much to my surprise, I slept through that first night. I thought it was a fluke. I kept with it for that week and I’m so thankful I did. My sleep quality has improved. I don’t wake up so much with an aching back. And I not as miserable.
Honestly, I love the support The Legs provide both front and back. I like how I don’t have to move the entire thing when I roll over (unlike individual pillows). And I really love that I’m getting sleep. Granted, I’m 38 weeks now and sleep is becoming more elusive due to the amount of times I have to go to the restroom and I’ve just been sleeping lighter than before. But The Legs have been my salvation.
I was highly disappointed after my first few uses and, quite frankly, since I’m a natural side sleeper I think it might have been too bulky for me so early in pregnancy.
Bottom line: don’t give up!
FYI...I ordered the white to match my bedding. I wish the cover was softer like the pink and blue appear to be. But it’s not a deal breaker just something to be aware of when purchasing. Oh...and it really is huge. We have a king sized bed and it takes up half. Again, not a deal breaker but if you have a smaller bed it’s something to consider.
If you found this review helpful, please let Amazon know by selecting the button below. 🙂
Edit: Dropped some stars because it's so flat now. It's barely lasted.
By Kendall Griffin on April 15, 2019
Edit: Dropped some stars because it's so flat now. It's barely lasted.
The pillow neck height works for me, actually better than my pillows.
It is short but I knew that as they offer a long version. I’m 5’6 and it’s mid calf.
The knee part goes very flat, so I use another pillow which kind of defeats the purpose. But I knew this would happen unless you get a solid bolster type pillow.
I think I preferred it in early 2nd trimester when I slept on my back more.
It does feel less fluffy and solid than when I first got it and no amount of fluffing seems to fix it. I also hate how the stuffing separates in the areas I fold it back on itself.
I got the white cotton cover but boy it’s a pain to get on, makes me loathe to wash it.
But it’s soft.
Need to play around with it more. But it’s not a game changer.