Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 337 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 624 reviews
on April 29, 2017
Super app. Great way to interface with complex forums.
on May 29, 2012
If you participate in a lot of forums, this is the app for you. Helps me keep up with responses and new questions about the things that I care about. I find that if a forum that I join is not compatible, I usually forget about it for months at a time. Tapatalk is well worth the $
on June 23, 2013
This is the Best Forum App if you have multiple forums you need to look at. Just gets better with every Update.
on August 27, 2013
As the title says, it's a great app and a must have one of you use internet forums that support it. In some, if not all, cases it is easier to use this app on your various devices than the actual website is to use. This app is always a must have for all of my phones and tablets an is one of the few apps that I would call indispensable.
on September 9, 2011
After a couple of days I can say that this Tapatalk app does make it easier to post replies to the forum from my Android phone. I find it most useful when I'm following a few specific threads.

But I prefer to use a PC when I am inserting pictures or pasting text. Also when I haven't logged in lately and want to scroll through all the new posts for the day. Those are not convenient for me using Tapatalk.

Samsung Vibrant 2.1
on January 19, 2013
I am very happy with this app. It makes following threads very easy and loads very quickly. Nothing to not like.
on August 22, 2012
At first I was hesitant to purchase an app that does something I can do for free online... Boy was I fooling myself.
Now I reach for my tablet and close the laptop when I want to visit my forums. The forums that don't use Tapatalk have pretty well lost my traffic, as the function Tapatalk provides is that valuable to me... Well worth $3
on November 25, 2016
Great app. Very easy to navigate
on December 6, 2012
This app changed how I access my favorite compatible forums. Rather than dealing with a browser interface, Tapatalk allows me to scroll through posts quickly and easily. I can also PM easily with other members of forums, quote posts, reply, and favorite forums with no problem. I use this every day, and I bet you will, too!
on June 17, 2012
the tapatalk forum app makes viewing posts on the go a breeze. the only problem is u dont see signatures and sometimes people will say something about someones signature and you are left in the dark until getting on the real site. also not every forum is supported. the notifications are great not having to keep checking all the time.