Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 22, 2015
Significantly harder to shop than competitor's app! It doesn't allow sorting or filtering in a helpful way when search results come up. It also doesn't separate categories into brands, as competitor's app does! NOT AS EASY TO SHOP OR SEARCH USING APP AS COMPETITOR'S!
on November 16, 2015
What's the point of utilizing this app if a customer is only able to speed buy? No bueno when there are specials going on. I'll pass until you update this app.
on April 20, 2018
This app gives easy access to QVC. You can search for items, watch videos of products presented, or watch QVC live. They have done a great job to make it easy to spend money.:-)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2016
I wouldn't take my gift card numbers. Didn't ask that question. Had to go online to do it that way.
on February 8, 2018
Shop alot on here
on December 29, 2016
Easy shopping, ordering etc. No complaints and I use it a lot.
on November 30, 2016
Works great So much easier
on May 19, 2015
I've been shopping QVC for a long time I love what you have to offer I love the customer service the website is wonderful it's easy to navigate and do what I need to do thank you for wonderful service
on March 22, 2015
This app simplifies using QVC. The only issue I have is occasional difficulty with the sign out and it stops working in the middle of ordering.
If these problems went away I would give it 5 stars.
on December 11, 2016
Love QVC - Love getting nice things when I'm on a budget with their easy pay service!