Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 2, 2017
The frog urinal is just way too small. The whale urinal is so much better. Sure am glad that I bought the whale urinal instead of the frog one
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2017
I can see that a lot of effort is put into the making of this whale urinal. It comes with a sticker game to encourage your kid to continue to pee into the urinal. It has a spinning wheel to keep your kid entertained. And most importantly, it is also well constructed. I really cant find mcuh to complain about it. Maybe make it bigger?
on October 27, 2017
I see some of the reviews were complaining that the urinal were too small. However, I think if the urinal is any bigger, it will be too big and bulky to hang on my toilet wall. I prefer the current size.
on October 23, 2017
This is a medium size urinal that allows your kids to learn to pee standing up. It works pretty well. It also comes with a stickerbook that encourage your kid to pee into it. Overall recommended.
on October 28, 2017
The urinal comes with 2 types of wall hook to hang the urinal on the wall. Very thoughtful of the company to do that. It also comes with a sticker pad that allow you to encourage your kids. I really like the small touch
on October 29, 2017
I like how the wheel spin when my kid pees on it. The only thing is that sometime my son pee so hard that the pee sometime splash outside. Haha
on December 1, 2017
Works pretty good, nice product. Spinner doesn't always spin, sometimes just makes pee splatter. Instructions not super clear, box showed piece that looked different so I was confused, but once I got it figured out, hangs nicely with the hooks. Makes our life easier!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 24, 2017
The trick to getting your kid to pee in it is to buy a water guy and squirt on the wheel. Once the wheel spin, my son immediately got hooked to it. He now wants to potty ALL the time.
on October 30, 2017
After seeing my son pee into the urinal, now my daughter wants to play with it too. This is really fun
on October 29, 2017
I just love the urinal. It really works and help me train my kids to learn to stand and pee

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.