QiStone+ the 4000mAh Qi Wireless Charging Battery compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, Edge, LG G6, iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE, 6S with iQi Mobile, Google Pixel, XL with UniQi & more
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- QiStone+ is an elegant Portable Wireless Charging Power Bank that allows you to charge any Qi-enabled device on the go.
- Charge QiStone+ wirelessly, or charge other device wirelessly.
- It uses the Qi Wireless standard, is compatible with all Qi Receivers (such as S5 SlimPWRcard, S5 PWRcard for Samsung Galaxy S5, iQi Mobile for latest iPhone phones). Works with Qi-compatible devices like Nexus 5 and Moto 360 out of the box. With its 1.0mA USB port Wired Transfer is also an option too.
- QiStone+ capacity is 4000 mAh, which can keep your devices topped up all day long. It is built with sharing in mind - charge one of the devices wirelessly, and another via USB port simultaneously.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S7 Edge, Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, Moto Droid Turbo, Maxx & Mini, Moto 360 Watch, Nokia Lumia Icon, 920, 928, HTC Droid DNA, Sony Z3v, Google Pixel, Pixel XL with UniQi, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note 3, Note 4, Alpha with PWRcard & SlimPWRcard, iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S with iQi Mobile, and Other Qi-Enabled Tablets & Phones
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
QiStone+, The First 100% Wireless Charger
- The QiStone+ is a portable wireless charger that allows you to charge any Qi-enabled device on the go.
- This is the first ever power bank that can be called 100% wireless. The Qi+ technology, built into the QiStone+, means it can be replenished without wires.
- Thanks to its USB port, Wired Charging is also an option.
- With capacity of 4000 mAh, the QiStone+ can keep your devices topped up all day long.
- The QiStone+ is built with sharing in mind - charge one of the devices wirelessly, and another via USB port simultaneously.
The QiStone+ is the first power bank that can be charged wirelessly as well as charge wirelessly. This is another step in our path to creating a wire-free world for our customers.
No Qi? No Problem
Even if your phone isn't Qi-enabled, and you don't have a Qi-adapter, the QiStone+ can also be used normally as a elegant and convenient wired power bank.
Two Birds with One QiStone
Share the energy with the QiStone+, which allows you to charge one phone wirelessly, while simultaneously charging another via cable!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Having a wireless charger, that is also a portable battery, is really convenient.
• It is fairly easy to position a device and establish a wireless charging connection.
• It looks amazing.
• The beep, which occurs every time the charger begins charging, is obnoxious. The beep occurs often.
• I experienced sporadic trouble getting a charging connection when the QiStone was itself plugged in and charging. .
• The speaker inside the device is no longer easy to remove.
I had read other reviews about how easy it was to remove the speaker, and it appears that this is no longer the case. If you're interested in the process, feel free to message me, but I'll briefly say that the speaker is difficult to get to, and I had to bust out the 'ole soldering iron to fix a wire I broke trying to get at it. It's disappointing to me that Fonesalesman has not done more to address this, as it's been a consistent complaint.
I was really excited about the QiStone, and sad that it was underwhelming. While the portability is a nice touch, it does not overcome the negatives of the device for me. After experiencing other wireless chargers (one name brand and one generic), the wireless functionality does not sell it for me. I would not purchase again.
I threw it away I hated it so much. After purchasing knock-off wireless chargers that blew this piece of trash out of the water at a fraction of the cost, I wanted nothing to do with it. It is truly hilarious to me that this company simply refuses to pay attention to its customers. The whole 'no-wall-charger; thing just adds insult to injury. I mean come on. You're as much as name brand companies, and doubling (or even tripling knock-offs) that work better, and offer both cables and chargers. Sure, you disclose that, but in my opinion all that means is that you are documenting your failure.
It feels nice, and it's a talking point, but it has a lot of real flaws. First of all, it's too thick, which means it's pretty much impossible to keep it in your pocket with your phone simultaneously.
Second, its finicky, so if you can get it to work, that's fine, but it's pretty much impossible to carry around while knowing for sure that your device is being charged. The paint job has enough grip for fingers, but not enough for phones, so unless the thing is completely stationary, it's not very useful. The rubber feet on the bottom are nice, but they'd probably be better used on top.
The charging sound sounds cheap, and if it were changed, that would be much nicer, but while the beep isn't loud enough to be annoying, it doesn't exude the feel of quality, either.
Also, having a touch-sensitive charge check LED is horrible. It seems nice in theory, but it responds to everything, even tables and pants. Not sure what they used for this, but I'm pretty sure it just wastes power.
It's a nice version 1.0 product, and I don't hate it, but for how expensive it was, it's not worthy of praise, either. It has a lot of potential.
Other note, the surface of it is very soft-textured, and not unpleasant. However, the QiStone is also slightly curved to make it look more stone-like, and unintentionally makes it harder to balance. The Note7, with its curved front and back and slick finish, slides out of place frequently.
Overall I don't hate this charger, but for the cost I expected it to excel in at least one area--size, capacity, functionality-- but in the end you're really better off getting a larger-sized Mophie.