QiStone+ the 4000mAh Qi Wireless Portable Charging Battery compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, Edge, Note 5, LG G6, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, SE, 6S with iQi Mobile, Google Pixel, XL with UniQi & more
|Sale:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (38%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- QiStone+ is an elegant Portable Wireless Charging Power Bank that allows you to charge any Qi-enabled device on the go.
- Charge QiStone+ wirelessly, or charge other device wirelessly.
- It uses the Qi Wireless standard, is compatible with all Qi Receivers (such as S5 SlimPWRcard, S5 PWRcard for Samsung Galaxy S5, iQi Mobile for latest iPhone phones). Works with Qi-compatible devices like Nexus 5 and Moto 360 out of the box. With its 1.0mA USB port Wired Transfer is also an option too.
- QiStone+ capacity is 4000 mAh, which can keep your devices topped up all day long. It is built with sharing in mind - charge one of the devices wirelessly, and another via USB port simultaneously.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S7 Edge, Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, Moto Droid Turbo, Maxx & Mini, Moto 360 Watch, Nokia Lumia Icon, 920, 928, HTC Droid DNA, Sony Z3v, Google Pixel, Pixel XL with UniQi, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note 3, Note 4, Alpha with PWRcard & SlimPWRcard, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S with iQi Mobile, and Other Qi-Enabled Tablets & Phones
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
A Major Step Forward
QiStone+ is the only Power Bank that can be called truly wireless. Thanks to Fonesalesman's Qi+ technology, you can not only use the QiStone+ to charge other devices wirelessly, but charge it wirelessly as well.
Any Qi-enabled charging pad, including QiStone, KoolPad, can be used to take advantage of Qi+.
Thanks to the unique and timeless Stone design, it is more lightweight and powerful than you could imagine. Add to that the impeccable elegance of the QiStone+, and you get the most perfect wireless charging device from Fonesalesman yet.
Grab The Power
QiStone+ is built with effortlessness in mind. Just place the compatible phone down to charge up.
Enjoy all the 4000mAh of power packed inside the device to top up the charge of your phone throughout the day.
Two Birds With One Stone
QiStone+ is perfect for sharing. Thanks to its unique qualities, you can charge several devices at the same time, thanks to Wireless Power and Wired Transfer. Place one phone on the QiStone+ to charge it up wirelessly, and connect another device via USB.
-Turns to 'Sleep Mode' after 30 seconds of inactivity
-Capacitive Touch Sensitive 'Wake' Switch
-Wireless Qi Transmitter on Top
-Wireless Qi Receiver on Base
-Wireless Charging Distance: 6-8mm
-Wireless Charging Efficiency: 74.7%
-Battery type: Li-ion Polymer battery
-Battery capacity: 4000mAh
-Output: DC 5V, 1A
-Weight: 135 g
-Dimensions: 105 x 72 x 20 mm
Top customer reviews
I'd return the QiStone+ if I'd not already recycled the packaging.
(1) Although you can charge 2 phones at once they both can’t be Samsung. Although not mentioned here, the fone salesman support site says “It's the way Samsung's power management works, depending on the type of cable used. If you try using Samsung cable or another cable capable of data transfer with the QiStone+ you should get better results.” I tried a Samsung cable and that didn’t help.
(2) The convex design and the surface material of the charger don’t work well in a moving vehicle. The phone will slip off easily.
it took longer time to charge the QiStone itself.
Bigger than expected but not that big, it has a soft surface so it won't scratch my phone, I just use it twice and all OK. The only 2 annoying things is the loud peep when you start the charger and when you charge it the green light keep blinking which make it annoying in dark room.