Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Qiyun Stealing Coin Cat Piggy Bank White Kitty
|Price:||$11.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mechanical kitten and puppy steal your coins to help you save
- One of the most adorable coin banks in the world
- Kitty pops out of the box to steal your coins.
- Runs on 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Place a coin upon the fish-shaped plate (the first red-flag that this was indeed NOT a tiny box of oranges), and a "meow" is heard from deep inside.
At this point it's too late for you. You realize it's a trap, and much like Indiana Jones removing an ancient idol from it's stone pedestal,
you are powerless to stop the actions you have unknowingly set into motion.
Within seconds a second "meow" is heard from the tiny box of oranges... then a paw emerges. A beady-eyed kitten peers out from the shadows in which it dwells.
Before you can regain your wits to act, the thieving feline has already stolen your money, it's actions based on instinct and without hesitation.
Then, as quickly as it appeared, it retreats back into it's dark lair, deep within the box of "oranges".
Needless to say, my girlfriend loves it.
1. When you press the button, it says some hard-to-make-out word before the meow, which totally removes the effect of a cat stealing the coin since you hear a person speak first.
2. When it does steal the coin, the movement of the cat is so sluggish. It is not like the videos you probably see online. This one is much slower and takes about 2x as long to steal the coin.
3. The grip it has on the coin is not that great. It can't properly steal a dime unless you purposely put it in an unnaturally closer position.
In summary, I bought this because it was $5 cheaper and I didn't mind that it would take half a month to ship. I thought it was cheaper for that very reason, not because it was a fake. Don't buy this. Buy the genuine Itazura coin bank. It's worth the $5 more it costs (plus you get it much sooner)
PS. the actual name of the product is "Mischief Bank" and uses a completely different box from the genuine Itazura coin banks.
|Length: 0:12 Mins|
Looks like it will hold $5-10 on mixed US coins. Compartment could be bigger.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't know what to say here I just got it to terrorize my cats XDPublished 4 days ago by John Gibbons
I've bought a few of these as fun little gifts. Everybody loves them Very cute and fun.Published 6 days ago by Bradley
This product is so adorable! Came in earlier than expected and the product wasn't damaged or anything.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
I got this both so I would save some money, and to amuse my cat! She loves it! She bats at it and runs around it wondering where in the world the kitty is coming from and going! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Suzanne C