- These caps are known for providing the widest range of chemical compatibility and for being the most temperature tolerant of plastic closures
- They also provide the most consistent adherence to close dimensional tolerances
- Ideal for pharmaceutical applications
- A size 24-400 cap has a diameter of 24mm and fits a container with a 400 GPI thread finish
- Case includes 5 bags of 100 caps each
Have one to sell?
Qorpak CAP-00556 Thermoset Smooth Cap with F217 PTFE Liner, 24-400 Neck Finish (Case of 500)
|Price:||$202.63 ($0.41 / caps) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$180.87 (47%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Thermosetting Plastic|
|Number of Items||500|
|Cap Type||screw cap , size 24-400|
These caps are known for providing the widest range of chemical compatibility and for being the most temperature tolerant of plastic closures. They also provide the most consistent adherence to close dimensional tolerances. Ideal for pharmaceutical applications. Thermoset closures cannot be remelted after they are formed. Common resins include urea, phenolic and melamine. F217 and Teflon lined caps - Foam backed Teflon PTFE liners resist attack from virtually all chemicals at room temperature and provides resilience for a tight seal with a low moisture transmission rate. F217 has a low density foam core between two solid layers of LDPE. Uses include: Analytical lab samples, high purity chemicals, strong acids, solvents, environmental samples, pharmaceuticals, and diagnostic reagents. The color green easily identifies the Teflon liner system. A size 24-400 cap has a diameter of 24mm and fits a container with a 400 GPI thread finish. Case includes 5 bags of 100 caps each.
There are no customer reviews yet.