Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 6, 2014
They look just like the pictures! The same colors just alot brighter and more vivid. Incase you cant tell from the pictures the ends are frayed but honestly it adds to the cuteness! I'm super happy with them, I just wish it included a green because then there would be one for every outfit!!
on February 20, 2015
Super cute and very stretchy. I was worried it might be too tight on my lo head but they are perfect. The color selection is also great because I can choose one for almost every outfit. Only downside is the edges may fray sooner than I want but for the price I can always order a new pack
on June 15, 2015
These are great and there is always one to match her outfit. I like medium sized headbands, don't like them to overwhelm young babies faces. I loved them on her when she was pretty tiny all the way up to now 1.
on March 18, 2015
Adorable. My baby girl wears one almost everyday. She is now 5 months and these are great. They aren't tight but tight enough that they stay on. Very pleased with the colors as well.
on May 27, 2016
Seem a little large.
on June 10, 2014
These take a while to deliver since it comes from china but for the prices it is definitely worth waiting. Colors just like in the picture, i am very pleased!
One person found this helpful
on January 22, 2015
These look so cute on my baby. Good quality, affordable and colors are accurate in the picture.
on September 15, 2014
I have LOVED these headbands. They are so cute and for the price you can't beat them. I had a 5 pound baby and they didn't fit around her head but I just tied a little knot in the back until they do. The bow isn't overwhelmingly big for infants and will look great on older babies as well.
I read the reviews before I got these and some of the negatives were that they came with hot glue strings attached, well take 2 seconds and pick then off. Mine didn't have any but I expected to have them since they're hair bows. Another negative I saw was the elastic doesn't match the actual bow. Some of the colors don't match exactly but it's close enough and I think the different colors shades make it cute!
I would buy these for anyone and get them again for my little girl. They are the most used bows we have.
One person found this helpful
on August 3, 2014
I bought these for my newborn daughter, they are perfect . The band is a perfect fit and doesn't cause denting. You can also clip another bow with it, they look great! Very good buy.
on November 30, 2014
This is a great deal for that many hair bows and in all of the normal colors needed
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.