Mini Quadcopter Drone, EACHINE E010 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Remote Control Best Nano Quadcopter Drone Boys Girls - Headless Mode, 3D Flip, One Key Return (Green)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Low price and Practical：Low price and Durability is the best choice for beginners, as well as a good gift for people.
- 3D flip and High low speed mode：The drone can perform 3D rollover performance, free to switch between high and low speed modes, have more fun.
- One-key return: The drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control's location.
- Compass Mode: The drone will change its flight direction with the change of the direction of remote control.
- Steps to Match Code: 1. Turn on the quadcopter then turn on the controller; 2. Push the throttle(left lever) to the top , and then pull it down; 3. When you hear a "Beep", which means the connection was set up successfully, and then you can start to fly your drone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Item name: Eachine E010 Mini Quadcopter Quadcopter
- Size: 9.5X9.5X5CM
- Box Size: 14X8.6X11CM
- Gyro: 6-axis Frequency: 2.4G Channel:4CH Battery: 3.7V (150MAH) (included)
- Flight time: about 5 minutes
- Charging time: 30 ~ 50 minutes
- Flying distance: 30 meters
Commen Problem and The Solution:
- Drone lost connection to controller: Pull two lever to bottom left for 3 seconds, then pull two function lever to bottom right for 3 second. Then mach code again(Follow Bullet points 4 );
- Drone can't lift up: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly(diagonal propellers must be the same direction );
- Motor not spin: Check the motor to see if anything stuck in motor
- 360° Roll-over
- One-key return
- Headless Mode
- Led lights
- Hight / Low Speed Switch
Easy & Fun
With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control's location.
The simple flying of WSAD is too boring, and the new 3D rolling makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by simple push of the button.
The drone will change its flight direction with the change of the direction of remote control which brings much more confidence for the beginners.
- 1x Quadcopter
- 1x Transmitters
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x manual
- 4x propelle
How to Charge:
- 1.Plug the USB Charging Cable into a USB charging port of PC/ Power Bank/ Phone Adapter;
- 2.Connect the battery to charging cable;
- Charging time: 40-60 minutes
- Red indicator light on USB charging cable keeps on under charging and turns off when fully charged.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Interesting features, like the 360 degree flip. I’ve noticed the battery time is also more than 5 minutes as described. Although, it could be better if they had provided a battery and a chip board cover for extra protection. Nevertheless , it fulfilled its purpose well.
The instructions are not very clear and it took watching a YouTube video to figure out what some of the buttons did.
After a few flights I figured out how to fly it pretty well but I could see it taking longer if you were totally unfamiliar with helicopter style controls
This thing is a little tank though. I’ve crashes it so many times and so far I’ve only got a slight bend in one of the props that I refuse to change because it flys fine.
Once you have the drone trimmed up you can do some pretty precise flying with practice. The flips you can do just make it more fun as well as headless mode. The one key touch is kind of sketchy though as it just throws the drone into a hard reverse
The other issue is with flight times which is just unavoidable. You get a single battery that takes about 30 minutes to charge and offers only a few minutes flight time. I would almost encourage buying extra batteries with the drone.
In short it’s a awesome little drone that I’m considering buying a second one and I’ve already got batteries ordered so I can fly around more
My brother and I flew it around my house to see if the cats would chase it and bat it out of the sky. Both cats got a pretty good workout diving through the air to knock this thing down. They got it a few times, but the toy held up. It's a lot sturdier than it looks. This drone has been a lot of fun to play with. The only real downside is that the controller takes AA batteries.
Note the antenna you see sticking out of the top doesn't come like that I put a hole in the top casing for the antenna to poke through. I had no issues with the antenna under the casing, I just like the way it looks. :)
Still having a lot of fun flying this around and will be taking it to work and flying it in the warehouse LOS until i can get an FPV quad. :)
The package arrived on time and to my surprise it was already charged and ready to go, just had to connect the battery to the drone (did have to put in battery into the remote though). Wasn't exactly sure how well this would works since it was so "affordable". It had multiple adjustments on the remote to tweak the drone's movement. We (my son and I) played around with it inside the house for a little bit, probably 15 mins or so, to finally get it to stabilize. Now he has been playing with every day it the last week and as happy as can be (and he plays at least 10-15 mins each time and so far the battery has never died on us). There had been quite a few hard crashes from about 5 ft height but no damage to the drone "yet". The top cover did come off once but we just popped it right back in and it was fine. Highly recommend it if you want a starter drone that won't break the bank for your little one.