Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 12, 2017
on October 9, 2011
I ran across this album on Amazon sometime ago, gave a few samples a listen, and added it to my wish list, then forgot about it. It popped up again on my "Get yourself a little something" notification so I went back for another listen, couldn't resist the great price, and downloaded it. I waited way too long to do this! I should have been enjoying Quadron months ago! Describing this group and the sultry vocals of lead singer Coco is difficult, so just give it a listen for yourself. Jazzy and Sexy come to mind, but it's an overall liberating sound, I think. It certainly isn't rock n roll, but it beats so much of what is being offered commercially these days. Highly recommended. -Mike H.
on September 2, 2012
This is a cool record. In spots I hear absolute BRILLIANT music making. Other spots - I start to tune out a little. Glad I bought it though. A couple stand out cuts (like "Slippin") that are 5 stars by themselves.
on January 21, 2016
Was great. Really loved it.
on February 17, 2013
I discovered this artist on a recent soundtrack and could not skip this one. It was on repeat for days. I had to research this artist and purchase this cd. There are no regrets here. Run, don't walk and get this cd.
on November 8, 2012
THIS IS MUSIC THAT TAKES YOU AWAY PICTURE A LUXURY HIGH RISE BUILDING OVER LOOKING BEAUTIFUL CITY LIGHTS A GLASS OF WINE AND YOURE THERE I WANT MOORE! TIMELY DELIVERY ITEM AS STATED
on March 30, 2012
I would listen to Quadron all the time on YouTube, until I decided to buy their cd. Seriously this album is a great investment. If you like soul, funk, electronic music... this album is for you!
on April 3, 2013
The CD was in perfect condition. Sad that this group only has one album. Every track is amazing! What more does one need to say?
on July 10, 2013
Try this album Quadron and the newest 2013 album - Avalanche it is fantastic. I can't stop listening to it.
on July 19, 2011
THis entire album is a great listen. Saw them open for Raphael Saadiq this year (2011) and they are fantastic live as well. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase their music.