BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on January 17, 2017
This is my favorite Quaker Instant Oatmeal. It isn't too sugary sweet and I like the taste of the raisins. For some reason it got really hard for a while to find this variety in the stores in my area so I started ordering it from Amazon. Now I will probably continue because it is just so darn convenient and I don't have to worry about finding who stocks it.
on September 14, 2016
I recently purchased this item ("Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal, Apples and Cinnamon, 15.1 Ounce" by Quaker) because I have always loved "Quaker Instant Oatmeal Apples & Cinnamon" so much!

And it is nice to have other options for buying Quaker Instant Oatmeal at a good price, ..when I am not able to get to the grocery store to pick some up! This Oatmeal is Really Yummy! :)
on July 26, 2017
What can I say it's oatmeal. Maple and brown sugar is a family favourite. My daughter loves a warm bowl of this before school during the winter season especially just like her older sisters did when they were smaller & heck still do now. I love the price of these, hope the bargain price stays but it's anybody's guess since Amazon seems to be changing and prime value just doesn't mean what it used to here.
By far the very best instant oatmeal available at a great price too!

I don't mind my little ones asking for this oatmeal everyday. We give them a half portion of this oatmeal add some bananas and serve it with scrambled eggs. They get a nutritious breakfast and are happy because it tastes great. I have to admit I eat much more of this than the kids do. I love the tender raisins, dates and crunchy walnuts in the mix. I often add additional fruit to mine as well. It's amazing with fresh bananas, coconut and even pineapple mixed into it.

You have so many options with this as well. My wife used some of this mix in some no bake cookies and I've got to say they were amazing. The ideas are endless if you consider substituting this oatmeal for regular oatmeal in recipes.

Give it a try and you won't be let down!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
I am a great believer in eating oatmeal for heart health and carry a few packets with me in my backpack or suitcase for a quick pick me up.

These packets are quite convenient, but I must say that the amount of sugar varies enormously from one pack to another.

Luckily I like oatmeal just as it is so will switch when my current supply is gone.

Robert C. Ross
February, 2016
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 10, 2017
This is our favorite hot cereal. The balance of sweet with nutty layered on the oatmeal is delicious. We buy it regularly with subscribe and save because it is that loved by our family. We will buy it again and again. Recommended highly.
on July 11, 2014
Five days a week I eat oatmeal for breakfast (work days) and it gets me through to lunch. I like the plain because I can add the fruit of my choice (strawberries and bananas are the most frequent). I usually just add a little of my non-dairy creamer, a dash of Sugar in the Raw and I eat every bite!
on October 18, 2014
My favorite brand & flavor. I've been eating Quaker instant oatmeal almost everyday for more than 20 years. The taste, texture & overall quality is consistent.

Best of all it is prepared fast, keeps me full for 4-5 hours & apparently really does help control cholesterol. My 2 very thin & fit brothers have high cholesterol but fat, sedentary me has low cholesterol.

I worked a physically active job for 30+ years. Regardless of what or how much I ate before work I was always starving within 2-3 hours. My usual solution & because my employer would not allow a break or lunch that early in my shift, I ended up buying junk from a vending machine or made a quick & sneaky stop at a 7-11, etc. Then at about age 35 I noticed this behavior was causing me to gain weight but I was hungry.

I needed to find a better solution for my hunger & weight gain. I hated oatmeal as a child so with reluctance I tried it & admit it was not as bad as I remembered and because there was nothing else to eat for breakfast, I ate it again the next morning and again on the 3rd day. On the 3rd day I suddenly realized I did not get hungry until almost lunch time. Over time I figured out how to make it appeal to me.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 6, 2013
It appears that Quaker has changed their recipe from other reviews I have read. This use to be my favorite Oatmeal in the Quaker oats line, but since they changed it, I can barely choke it down anymore. It seems far to sweet to me my now. I know everyone tastes are different so others may like the change but I do not. I posted this review mainly to let others know that the taste has changed drastically in my opinion. So before you buy multiple boxes here on Amazon you may want to try just one box from your local grocery store.
on August 20, 2017
I have a bowl of Quaker Instant Oatmeal Original every morning and I reorder when I am down to the last box of twelve packets. It really starts my morning. Okay, sometime it even starts my afternoon.