Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
QualGear High Speed Long HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet (50 Feet) - 100% OFC Copper, 24 Awg, 24K Gold Plated Contacts, CL3 Rated, Triple-Shielded. Supports 4K UHD, 3D, 18 Gbps, ARC (QG-CBL-HD20-50FT)
|connector-type||Hdmi to Hdmi|
|Cable Type||HDMI, Type-A|
|Color||50ft - Black - Single Pack|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Hdmi Type a Male to HDMI Type a Male cable
- Supports 4K at50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 Video resolution
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC). up to 32 Audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive Audio experience. 24K gold-plated contacts
- Each cable Meets HDMI 2. 0 specification, and Supports sharing an internet Connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Constructed with full-metal connectors, double-shielding (alu mylar foil & aluminium braiding), 24k gold-plated connectors, and oxygen-free copper, you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get pristine pictures and sound with a loss-free transmission.
- Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connectors deliver optimal signal transfer with lower distortion.
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Enjoy high-quality picture and pure audio by implementing the QualGear 50' (feet) HDMI cable with Ethernet in your AV setup. This all-in-one video plus audio cable Features 100% oxygen free copper (OFC), 24Awg thick bare copper for higher bandwidths up to 18Gbps. It Features 24K gold plated contacts for improved signal clarity. This HDMI cable is triple shielded for maximum protection from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and to achieve ultra-low signal to noise ratio (SNR). at 50' (feet) in length, this cable is flexible and convenient when making connections. It Features HDMI type a male connector on either end and plugs into any HDMI port. It Works with a variety of devices, including Ultra HD 4K TVs, a/V receivers, blu-ray players, cable / satellite boxes, gaming systems, Apple TV, Roku, computers and more. The CL3 fire safety rating means that the cable jacket has been treated with a fire-retardant, which ensures that it meets fire safety standards for use in and through the walls of residential class buildings. This cable meets HDMI 2. 0B specification and is backward compatible with all previous specifications - HDMI 1. 4, 1. 3, and 1. 0. This HDMI cable supports Ethernet and audio Return channels (ARC) so no separate cables are needed for Ethernet and audio Return capabilities. QualGear HDMI cables are also available in 3ft , 6ft , 10ft , 25ft , 75ft , 100ft lengths.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought a 75' HDMI cable on February 15, 2019 from Amazon. The cable itself is very stout and sturdy. After testing it out of the package for two weeks straight with a 24/7 signal from a video security system NVR to a 1080p monitor, I decided it was a solid cable and purchase and that I would spend the time running it as a permanent cable through some walls. I spent several hours running this 75' HDMI cable as well as a 75' USB cable from the second floor through the attic, down multiple interior walls, and into the the first floor office. I had to cut holes in the sheetrock in various places to run the cables, then seal them back up, patch them, repaint, etc. This HDMI cable worked great and I was extremely happy with it. Until...
Fast forward to August 12, 2019. It just DIED. Completely dead within six months. The USB I ran alongside it still works perfectly, but this HDMI cable is totally DEAD.
What a hassle it was to run. Not only was this a waste of money, but a complete waste of my time. Had I bought another brand, maybe I'd still have a video signal from my NVR to my office. I think I'll just try a wireless HDMI extender now. At least I won't have to snake a wire again to hook it up.
I ended getting SLI 2080 Ti’s and an LG C9 OLED with HDR and G Sync. Everything works flawlessly at 4K 60hz with HDR and G Sync enabled. Both of my cables still work, it’s been almost 3 years.
Top reviews from other countries
Very thick cable. Good snug fittings. Very pleased.
je m'explique j'ai acheté ce câble dans le but de brancher mon pc a ma télé et ceci etait pour faire du 4k 60hz mais pendant 2 ans je n'arivais pas a brancher plus que 30hz dans ma télé et quand j'imposais le mode 444 60hz pour que windows active le mode HDR mon ecran etait noir et rien n'apparait a l'écran,
apres 1 ans de recherche et de configuration et de formation j'ai donc décidé de tester le câble si c'etait ca le problème et effectivement j'ai acheté un câble fibre 8k 60hz / 4k 120hz ect et maintenant je peut donc mettre 4k 60 hz sans problème
p.s ce câble avais la movaise mani de faire scintiller mon écran pendant 1 sec et ca revenais des fois 3-5 sec avant que mon écran revienne. j'ai toujours pensé que ceci etait la connection et la compatibilité avec mon pc mais non ceci etait vraiment le câble
alors si vous chercher a faire du 4k 60hz ne pas acheté ce câble car ca puissance est seulement 4k 30hz
merci ! ce câble ma quand meme servie pendant 1 ans mais vaut pas le prix payer car il dit 4k fulll HD mais ces faux il prend le 4k partiel
1. This cable DOES NOT contain a Redmere chip- the listing uses the same infographic for all cable lengths- but only the 75' and 100' versions come with the chip. Anything below that does not.
2. 18gbps is a bit of a stretch. Signal dropouts at 4k60 4:2:0 (12 bit/HDR). 1080 GTX to NU8000.
3. Don't bother with the 30' version if you want 4k60.