Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on November 28, 2015
Ok, so I don't know Royal Magic, but these are certainly not Qualatex balloons as the picture shows. They're thinner feeling and seem to be slightly fatter. With that said, they do work, but they also pop easier and don't seem to hold their twist as well. The colors are also different than the Qualatex balloons I'm used to. They're lighter, but there are a few good colors. The girls do like the hot pink which I don't get from Qualatex. I'm giving this two stars only because I don't feel what I received matches what was advertised. I don't even know if these are made by Royal Magic as they came wrapped in cheap cellophane that was sealed with packing tape.
on March 27, 2011
These are quality balloons, which make a big difference. I bought these and a double action pump, and with the help of several YouTube videos (just search for "balloon animals"), I easily learned how to make everything I needed to make my daughter's three year old birthday party a hit. Not only can you entertain the kids, but they serve as large and festive decorations for the party. It's a very cheap way to throw a fun party. It's also a new and fun skill I can use for years to come. I only recommend making things the day before a party unless you are as fast as an expert. They can pop frequently when you're starting out, though this is because of the user and not the product. You can learn from a book, but good videos show you step by step. I recommend YouTube videos from the following experts: flowerclown, balloonanimals, yourballoonman. I got a double action pump with rocket balloons, because it was even cheaper than just getting a pump.

They are not disproportionately black, as one reviewer complained. You have to take a close look, but there is a good assortment of colors. For the life of me I could NOT tell purple and black apart until I blew them up. My bag had red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, purple, black, white, and pink. Just as pictured. I only wish they had brown, because so many animals and tree trunks are brown.
on August 9, 2011
I buy these balloons for my 9 year old son with Asperger's Syndrome, usually to use as a reward during his therapy. But as it happens, we took part in a fund raiser for my husbands Army unit, and my son & teenage daughter performed balloon twisting at the even to help raise money too. Everyone was very impressed with their abilities, we raised a lot of money and had a great time!
on March 16, 2017
I bought balloons at a local store that popped in a few seconds -- no exaggeration! No way could they be twisted. I then ordered these and they are wonderful for twisting into animals, etc. without breaking. And, they last all day!!!
on August 10, 2011
Yep. These balloons have been educational in my house. My daughter (7 years old) has learned to follow directions, focus on a project until she can do it, and has even thought creatively to adapt balloon designs (such as hats) into new and creative designs.

When we first started twisting balloons together, we purchased discount store balloons. We thought they were working fine and used them all up quickly. I ordered this bag because it contained 100 balloons. When we blew up the first balloon from this package the quality difference was immediately evident. You can do so much more with these balloons than the discount variety balloons.

The only thing I think could be improved would be more color variation per package, and not as many dark balloons. We will be ordering this product again soon, as we are just about out of balloons, and our house is always filled with a little girl's creations.
on September 26, 2016
Jackson! This is crazy! The grandkids "needed" balloons and had been watching balloon tricks on the internet (youtube). So of course we couldn't use the plain jane balloons from Walmart or Target or DG any longer ... we had to go out for the real deal. These were not expensive and are really easy to use ... just now we need balloon trick classes.
on July 22, 2012
Ten grand kids and grandpap loved making balloon animals and designs for the four and older ones. It was not long before a much loved
nephew was taught the fun and he took it to his home many hours away. Soon he was earning teen dollars dressing as a clown and working outside shops
to encourage customers when he was not working, in school or otherwise, you could often find him at the local hospital in the childrens ward, entertaining.
Then, two grands were sent the how to book and a small pile of balloons. Right, for grandkids week grandpap ordered a pack of them through Amazon and sure enough
they were great entertainment, at first at home and then off to events to entertain their friends. Fun for an 8 and 10 year old.Qualatex 260Q Balloons - Assorted Color Twisty Balloons - 100 Count
on July 28, 2014
My husband is a professional balloon twister and we only buy Qualatex balloons. These are the only balloons you want to buy if you are twisting balloons. Any other brand will break an pop before you complete your shapes. We bought these from the same Amazon seller twice over the last year because they were cheaper and were Prime eligible free shipping. Some people have said they received generic balloons and not Qualatex but that's not the case for us. Both times we ordered these they were genuine Qualatex balloons. I will buy them again from this seller too.
on July 19, 2010
I went to a carnival where a clown was making balloon animals. The kids LOVED them. I figured that I would try doing it myself. The dogs and giraffes are pretty easy, but the other ones (flowers, mice, penguins, etc) take lots of practice. About one out of every twenty popped while forming animals. Could have been my fault but some other balloons from the same bag took quite a punishment without fail. Some of the colors are hard to figure out until they are blown up because they all look black; black, blue, purple, green. After a while you can tell which is which, but only in good light. The price is right for these name brand balloons. One bit of advice for the newbies; buy a balloon pump like the "Balloon Inflator - Double Action Air Pump". I could not blow these things up without it to save my life.
on January 13, 2013
You've seen the reviews from the professionals - but now, you know what a scrub like me thinks!

I am NOT a pro twister. I work in hotels and am learning twisting to do something nice for kids around property. The Qualatex 260Q is the de facto standard for twisting balloons. 2" wide, 60" long (hence 260), these balloons take lots of abuse without popping. Good since it keeps little hands from popping their toy, and also much more forgiving of my amateur twists!

These are much more durable than the baloons that came in my starter kit. So even if you're just learning, I'd recommend buying a bag, it takes a lot of the frustration out!