- Audio CD
- Publisher: Kathode Ray Music (February 1, 2005)
- ISBN-10: 0975436120
- ISBN-13: 978-0975436127
- Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.8 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (127 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,680,107 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
14 Qualities of Successful Musicians, Songwriters, and Music Business Professionals
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
David Hooper is the founder of Kathode Ray Music, an artist development organization specializing in promotion and marketing of independent musicians and bands. He is known for combining traditional music business and direct marketing knowledge with guerrilla techniques necessary for independent bands to compete.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?