Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on August 28, 2015
I made a point of avoiding similar but cheaper products because I wanted to make sure I got one that worked. Well, this one does NOT work! The first time I plugged it in to my iPad 2, my device showed a message that said this adapter is not compatible. When I tried to disconnect it, the casing pulled off of the adapter, exposing the wires inside. I slid it back together, tried plugging it in again then tried plugging it in to my iPhone 4 instead, and could not get a single response more from it. Fortunately, I haven't had too many busts on Amazon before, but this product is absolute junk, and I was surprised when I came back here and was reminded how much I had paid.
on March 9, 2014
I was lucky, it just stopped working after 4 weeks and before 30 days (I used it 3 x 45 minutes and 2 x 150 mins in a week for college lecturing). So I tried to contact the seller, submitted the issue, seller did not answer in 2 days, Amazon refunded my money. Then seller contacted me with apologies and already they send me another one (from china). When I did not accept their offer, they asked me to send the both of them to one of the us warehouse, and I needed to pay for the shipping. It was very unprofessional. It is ok if they provide me with a shipping label, scheduled pickup from my home. Then anyways the seller told me that I can keep both of the items. the old one is not functional, probably the cheap circuit is burnt. I tried the second one several times but it was not good, it was giving blueish picture after a while. so both are trash. Then I simply purchased it from Apple. and still using the Apple product.
on February 24, 2016
Literally non-functional. Tried with An iPhone 6 Plus, IPad Mini 2, and an iPad Pro. Internal board doesn't fit the enclosure, so slots don't line up correctly. But don't worry! even if you remove the cover so you can insert cards, it still won't read them.
on September 9, 2015
We tried this for the first time today. We used it with our Ipad. I bought it so my husband can easily check the pictures from his deer/trail cam from his SDHC card. Plugged the item into our IPad, then put the SD card in, a screen popped up and we hit import at the bottom and then imported all of the pictures to our IPad. We also had the choice to pick which pictures we want. As long as this item continues to keep working we are very happy with it. I will update if it breaks or stops working. As of right now it is perfect for what we bought it for!
on August 27, 2016
I wanted an alternative to apple's adapter and I found this. When I got it, I plugged it in and tried to use it and it did not work. I found out why when I disconnected the adapter--the cover that hides the wires slipped right off! The wires were exposed and SEVERED! Honestly, what a disappointment. I ended up going to apple in the end and buying an adaptor to connect my camera to my iPad anyway.
on January 13, 2015
This thing is awesome, I had an external hdd doing a backup, a usb keyboard plugged in, and a usb flash drive loading photos all at the same time. Just make sure to plug in external power cord to device or the ipad will drain quickly. This thing is as slick as they come and the price was right too. If you have an ipad with the lightning port, this is a no-brainer for data transfer and adding usb functionality to your tablet.
on May 24, 2017
Worked great with my iPad mini for photos and such
on October 18, 2016
I bought this to transfer my pictures from my DSLR to my iPad, and stupid me, I didn't try it out before I left on a two week trip to Australia. When I got there, I tried to use it and neither my iPad or my iPhone recognized it. Got home, found it was too late to return it, so I'm stuck with this piece of garbage!
on June 29, 2016
Broke already and I would say I used it a lot less than normal usage .
The slot for the sd card actually rips your car if not careful and as a charger it's not at all good , slow and never actually completed a full charge in my iPhone leaving it plugged overnight . Never !!
on July 18, 2017
Fits a little bit loose but works fine.