Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on October 2, 2008
These flat laces with a metal tip are very nice.

However, it ended up that the shoes I wanted to use them in had lace holes too small to get the metal tip through and so I have decided to go with the regular, non-metal tipped laces.

I posted a pic so people could see them and get an idea of how big the tips are compared to a wooden matchstick.

A regular matchstick and a regular toothpick have no problem going through the eyelets of my shoes but these metal tips are about double the size of a toothpick in my estimation.

These are decent priced quality laces that did arrive in a timely manner, the tips were just too big for the shoes I wanted to use them in, and probably most dress shoes.
review image
on December 17, 2012
These are nice laces, but:
- the tips are big and may require some serious pushing to get them through the eyelets (which I don't mind, since it helps keep the shoes laced if they become untied)
- the tips are chrome, not lace-colored as depicted
- one of the tips popped off within a day and hasn't been seen since.
Update: Contacted the vendor, and they said they would send me another set pronto--nice!
Another Update: The replacement laces arrived, but they do not have the metal tips that were the reason that I ordered the laces in the first place. Bad job.
The Last Update: They sent new laces with metal tips. Finally, good job!
on September 18, 2015
These laces started to shread apart after 3 uses. I would have expected an $8 shoelace would last longer than a couple uses....
on March 5, 2017
Sounds great as offered and is expensive.
The metal tip is nice, the shoe lace is too light weight and flimsy.
Based on me expectations, I would not recommend this product.
on November 18, 2011
I had problems with frayed laces so I gave these a try. They definitely will solve that problem. My only issue is slightly cosmetic as the laces appear to have tips that match the laces color, but what I received had metal silver tips.
on December 8, 2012
I ordered these to go in my old-style hiking boots, so I was pleased with the substantial silver metal tips (Aglets) which are not shown in the photographs. They would be a problem in shoes with small eyelet holes. Apparently these are made to order, as there was no label or packaging, just tiny rubber bands around them. Service and shipping were very fast.

Bottom line: very good laces for boots and sneakers, not so much for dress shoes. I'm very satisfied, and will order again if needed.
on October 26, 2015
These seem to come untied more frequently than other shoe laces. Maybe it's due to the metal tips being heavier, I'm not sure. Also the metal tips make noises when they tap the ground as you walk but mine might just be too long for me. So I stopped using them. I do love the color though.
on August 17, 2017
I bought two pairs, black and tan. The black are PERFECT, but the tan are MUCH lighter than they appear in the picture, and therefore not the color I wanted
on January 25, 2017
These laces fell apart in a week. They actually shredded while I was walking and left me with knots I couldn't get out. I am not happy with these at all.
on June 16, 2017
Good stuff...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question