TWO High Quality 3.5 Inch Gold Plated Stainless Steel Scissors for Embroidery, Sewing, Craft, Art Work & Everyday Use - Ideal as a Gift
|Sale:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$14.05 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- COMFORTABLE & EFFECTIVE - The Scissors are light and comfortable to use. They have gold plated handles and combine quality and elegance. They have also pointed edge and sharp blades which make them suitable and effective for embroidery, needlework, crewel, sewing, crafting and other.
- DURABLE - They are made of finest stainless steel and resist corrosion, rust and stain. This combined with their strength make them lifetime product.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY - They are shorter than 4 inches and hence allowed to hold them in the plane during travel.
- ALL in ONE - They combine multiple features in one; high quality, excellent functionality, reasonable price, perfect design and size, light weight, ideal as a gift.
- NO RISK, WORRY FREE, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with these pair of scissors. But, if you are not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will refund your purchase price – No Question Asked. Enjoy this absolutely RISK FREE purchase today by clicking the yellow 'Add to Cart button' above. Order now with Peace of Mind.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sizes of the Scissors; 3.5’’/1.8’’ & 3.5’’/1.6’’. Each Scissor weighs 0.8 ounces.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
thread while sewing or embroidering.
The ones that look like a bird have smaller finger holes than the other scissors.
If your have large fingers these may not work very well for you.
My fingers fit fine in both, the smaller one went up to my second knuckle on
my index finger.
They are very pretty and the gold color looks very nice.
I really like the one that looks like a bird, it is so cute.
I use these in my craft room for cutting ribbon and for sewing, crocheting
Overall I am very happy with this set of scissors and have had no problems with them.
*I received a discount on this product in exchange for testing and my review.
All opinions are my own.
I definitely don't expect these to last forever, but for my (fairly) light use, I think they should do just fine. Also, I haven't had any issues with the gold rubbing off--still looking good! Definitely recommend for looks, but probably not the best overall quality if you need some serious embroidery scissors.
I've seen other versions of the bird scissors and they look like cheap imitations.
Most recent customer reviews
I love the bird designs