Pure Quality Unbleached Grade 50 Natural Cotton Washable and Reusable Strainer Cheese Cloth, 45 Sq Ft
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.18. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM QUALITY Food Grade Cheesecloth - 100% Unbleached Natural Cotton Cloth :: Best for Cooking Food, Cheese making, Straining Nut Milks, Basting Turkey. It is great for removing whey from cheese curds, helping to hold the curds together as the cheese forms.
- DURABLE and REUSABLE - This Strong 100% Natural Cotton Fabric Can Be Washed And Used Again and Again, Which Saves You Money, And Helps the Environment Too. It is great for arts and crafts projects. Perfect for straining stocks, bundling herbs, making tofu, ghee and thickening yogurt.
- 100% UNBLEACHED NATURAL COTTON - Made from Virgin Cotton and is therefore Unbleached and is Free of Chemicals. It is completely Biodegradable and Eco-friendly. Very large size :: 5 Sq Yds - 1 x 5 :: 45 Sq Feet - 3 x 15. Easy to cut to any size you need using a sharp pair of scissors.
- MADE IN THE USA - When you buy our Cheesecloth, you are buying into the World's Best Cotton Tradition using the Best Technology and Raw Materials. Tightly Woven Fine Mesh, Lint Free, Which Means There Are No Tiny Bits Or Residues, So You Can Use With Complete Confidence.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE :: We make premium quality products, and we offer a full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pure Quality Cheesecloth - The Kitchen Tool You Didn't Know You Needed, Until Now, And Has So Many Uses Pure Quality Cheesecloth - Enjoy The Best Cooking Experience In Your Kitchen - Use For Basting Turkey and Chicken - Use to strain broths to keep out the bones, fats, and unwanted solids resulting in clear soups and stews - MADE IN THE USA - When you buy our Cheese cloth, you are buying into the World's Best Cotton Tradition using the Best Technology and Raw Materials. - DURABLE and REUSABLE - This Strong 100% Natural Fabric Can Be Washed And Used Again and Again, Which Saves You Money, And Helps the Environment Too. For making different types of Cheeses, Herbal Sachets and Many more Household uses ... Pure Quality Cheesecloth is very Versatile. It is used daily all over the world to make different types of Cheeses. Most people also use it for: - Straining Stocks and Steeping loose Tea - Straining Liquid Berries when Making Home made Jam - Tying Spices before putting into soup, making it easy for the flavours to soak into the soup without floating herbs - For Sprouting Plants such as Wheatgrass and Lentils - To Make Raspberry Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar Manufactured In The USA Under The strictest Quality Control - At Pure Quality, all our Cheesecloth are made with You the user at the Heart of everything we do, ensuring the Highest Quality Product - We have combined the Best of British Design and American Manufacturing, coupled with the Best Cotton in the World - U.S. Cotton, resulting in a Premium product For Your Enjoyment. - Customer Service is at the Heart of Everything we do, so Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Enjoy complete Peace of Mind When You Buy, with our 100% Money Back Guarantee Click on The ADD TO CART Button and claim your FREE Article 10 Ways to Enjoy Your Cheesecloth
Top customer reviews
Some complained that there is a hole in the bag. That is an air hole. When some products are transported at higher elevations they will expand if they are in a plastic bag that is air tight, and could rupture. So, the premade hole makes sense to me. If you feel the fabric might be dusty for some reason, then very gently rinse a piece you have cut and let it dry before using. I would suggest you only wash those cut pieces you plan on using, not the entire batch, as there is quite a bit of it and it would not be easy to unfold it all and hang it, and then refold after dry and try to get it back in a bag.
I like the natural appearance of this product, as opposed to the white ones that I have seen.
However, the best part is the bargain. While the cheese cloths from the supermarket might average about $3.00 or more for a one time use, buying this large piece, which I can then cut into many different pieces makes it a big bargain, averaging less then $1.00 or so per use.
I estimate that out of this one piece of cheese cloth, I will be able to get about 7 or more pieces for my use, which adds up to huge savings as opposed to buying the tiny packages that they have in super markets.
Otherwise, it's a great product.