- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 25, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439827222
- ISBN-13: 978-1439827222
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 1 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,381,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quantitative Biology: From Molecular to Cellular Systems (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Michael E. Wall is with the Computer, Computational, and Statistical Sciences Division of the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.