- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 25, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439827222
- ISBN-13: 978-1439827222
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,312,866 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quantitative Biology: From Molecular to Cellular Systems (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
About the Author
Michael E. Wall is with the Computer, Computational, and Statistical Sciences Division of the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|