- Series: Natural Computing Series
- Hardcover: 214 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2nd edition (February 12, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540407049
- ISBN-13: 978-3540407041
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,405,343 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #445 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Structured Design
- #529 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > AI & Machine Learning > Machine Theory
- #550 in Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Popular & Elementary > Counting & Numeration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quantum Computing (Natural Computing Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It also has some helpful appendices for beginners in the end.
Quantum Algorithms are covered fairly well, but as the author himself acknowledges, Qm. Info. theory, Qm. Communication, Qm. error Correcting, Qm. Crypto. etc are not covered.
On the whole, a good read. Highly recommended.