Quantum Leap: Season 4
DVD | Box Set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Take a trip through time with the daring Dr. Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula) and his hilarious hologram guide, Al (Dean Stockwell), in all 22 extraordinary, groundbreaking episodes of Quantum Leap: The Complete Fourth Season. It's adventure like you've never seen, with each amazing episode from this eight-time Emmy-nominated season now digitally remastered for incredible picture quality. Journey back as Sam and Al survive a hurricane, trail a murderer, make a monkey out of themselves and even switch roles! With each "leap" into another identity, Sam hopes to find some insight into the jump that will finally take him home. And now, fans can spend more time with Sam and Al with an exclusive bonus episode from the Fifth Season. You won't want to miss a minute of the adventure!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
I, too, felt that the stories seemed a little flat and did not know why until I started reading about the missing music in these reviews. One of the complaints stood out because of the glaring mathematical error.
One of the reviewers said he heard that the music companies wanted $10,000 a song. The reviewer stated that if they sold as few as 10,000 DVDs, they'd only have to charge an extra dollar each - a price nearly every fan would be willing to pay. The error is that that assumes there is only ONE SONG per season worth buying. These aren't single episode DVDs, but DVD sets - a complete season. What if (as is more likely) it is a song (or two) per episode? That changes the final cost significantly.
Even so, it would come down to how many copies of the season sets they could sell. If the price went up by $5, it would make a bigger difference in how many people would be willing to buy them. On the other hand, if they are selling a quarter million sets for each season, then the reviewer's extra dollar per DVD is back in play and that little amount should not have been an issue.
My other take on this situation is that we are griping to the wrong people. I think we ought to complain to the music companies for being so greedy and stupid. It's counter-productive anyway. They should let the music go for a song. (Sorry, I couldn't help that one.) When people hear this great music, they are tempted to buy more CDs. The music companies are missing a huge advertising opportunity. D'oh!!!
I'm buying the DVD sets anyway. The stories are still great!
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Drama
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Television
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > All Universal Studios Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Boxed Sets
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Drama
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Television
- Movies & TV > TV