- Series: AIP Conference Proceedings (Book 1408)
- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: American Institute of Physics; 2011 edition (December 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735409811
- ISBN-13: 978-0735409811
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.9 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,397,562 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quantum Retrocausation: Theory and Experiment (AIP Conference Proceedings) 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
This conference proceedings would be of interest to theoretical and experimental physicists in the areas of foundations of physics, nature of time, foundations of quantum mechanics, quantum measurement, quantum computation. Philosophers of science and physics. Retrocausation, the process whereby the future affects its past, is central to the modern movement to understand the fundamental physical nature of time. This conference volume presents the most recent theoretical and experimental results at the forefront of the nascent field of physical chronology.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|