|Processor||1.33 GHz Atom Z3735F|
|RAM||2 GB SDRAM DDR3|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Quantum Access Windows 10 Mini PC Stick, Intel Baytrail-T (Quad-core) Z3735F 1.33GHz, 2GB/32GB
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Access Windows 10 everywhere you go. The Quantum Access is equipped with the latest full version of Windows 10. Micro USB DC Charging port 5V/2A
- The Quantum Access is driven by the all-new Intel Atom (Quad-core) 1.33 GHZ Z3735F processor. To ensure optimal performance, the Quantum Access offers 2GB of DDR3L RAM and a snappy 32GB of onboard memory. This powerful combination of hardware is perfect for heavy word processing, high definition video streaming, and gaming.
- This mini PC is perfect for streaming media as it is fueled by a top-of-the-line Intel HD Graphics (Gen 7). With a built in HDMI output, you can simply plug the Quantum Access into any HDMI port and instantly “access” your PC.
- Truly take the Quantum Access wherever you desire. Measuring 4.33 X 1.02 X 0.45 inches, the Quantum Access is the perfect size for any office, entertainment center, or bedroom.
- Enjoy a device that excels in versatility as this PC stick provides you with a full USB 2.0 port, micro USB port, and micro SD card slot.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AZULLE||AZULLE||AMINZER||AZULLE||MINIX Technology Limited||Amazon.com|
|RAM Size||2 GB||4 GB||2 GB||2 GB||4 GB||2 GB|
|Processor Series||Atom Z3735F||Atom Z8300||Intel Atom||Intel Atom||Intel Atom||Atom Z3735F|
|Processor Speed||1.33 GHz||1.44 GHz||1.83 GHz||0 MHz||1.84 GHz||1.33 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Integrated||Intel HD Graphics||integrated_graphics||Intel HD||—||Integrated|
|Hard-Drive Size||—||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||—|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||other||Windows 10||Windows 10|
The Quantum Access is the start of a new era of compact technology. Bringing the Windows operating system to your fingertips, this PC stick allows you to truly access Windows 10 anywhere you go. With its built in HDMI output, you can plug the device into any HDMI enabled display and instantly use your PC. With a dominant Intel Quad Core Z3735F processor and 2GB of DDR3L RAM, the Quantum Access provides you with a swift experience when utilizing multiple applications, streaming 1080P videos over Wi-Fi, and playing your favorite video games. Its small form factor allows you to carry this device in your suitcase, backpack, or even your pocket! With the Quantum Access you can access Everything You Need. Everywhere.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pc stick is fanless, 4 core, 2g mem, 32g ssd/mmc (all built in), very low power consumption (5w I guess?), cheap (comparing to intel nuc or some other chrome boxes) which seems quite nice for a 24 x 7 small server, so i decided to give it a try.
as others stated actually it looked like just a slightly bigger chromecast, very easy to setup: I just plug it into hdmi port and use my Anker 5 port adapter as power source, booted into windows 8 within a minute, and upgrade to windows 10 was painless.
after upgraded to windows 10, there are around 15G spaces left in the system drive. good part is you can use tf card slot to expand storage, that's where I installed an Virtual box for Ubuntu.
the virtual box vm (gitlab-ce, eats around 1g memory) runs pretty well, response time is just around 2-3 seconds.
I've also install a fat j2ee app on the windows stack, unfortunately that eats all memory but overall response time was still ok.
which is to say, I can run 2 web servers on this stick already! the overall response time is still quite ok, comparing to my previous J1800 foxconn 'booklet pc' this new pc stick is much faster.
I have to say # of cores is much more important comparing to frequency of single core. Z3735F is way much better than J1800.
While running those two server I can still browse youtube or other web pages without problem, rendering full HD video does not lag at all.
Overall i am very satisfied with this pc stick. I can now run my server 24 x 7 without worrying about power usage or fan noise at all.
- powerful enough to run servers or render HD movie
- fast drive: someone say the internal storage is eMmc but as I can see it's much faster than most SD cards already
- low power consumption, you can run it on any 5v/2a usb charger or even on portable batteries
- great wifi and bluetooth reception
- cheap and all in one: you don't need to buy another hard drive/memory to get it working, for $130 you have everything.
- universal hdmi port carries hd video and also sound perfectly
- seems bios boot option does not support usb or sd card, i didn't find a way to install linux on this guy, but vm on windows 10 was also ok
- just 1 usb port; it's quite awkward that normally we need one port for keyboard/mouse and after that you cannot insert any more usb stick, luckily my dell monitor can be used as powered 4 port usb hub, or I guess bluetooth keyboard/mice should also help.
The other thing is they tout the convenience of plugging this directly into the HDMI port on your TV. On my TV I did that, but it blocked the other HDMI port cuz it's kinda wide (hey--it's a COMPLETE PC), so I have it connected to an HDMI cable and an HDMI coupler.
But this is a full PC with few restrictions. I LOVE that when I had my zooming problem I could google the internet and download a program and have it work--just like on my desktop or laptop. Can't do that with roku or chromecast. I can access other disks on other PCs in my house and play them. I can even be sitting at my laptop, copy a video file to the Azulle W10 Mini PC Stick to watch later (have to set up its disk for sharing first).
We use it for watching youtube together as a group. We have streamed Amazon movies. Viewed powerpoint files. Works great.
It has 1 full-size USB port and 1 micro USB port. I bought a micro-to-fullsize USB adapter. Into that I plugged a USB flash drive with media files--that all worked fine--just like a regular PC.
My package was the bundle with the Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus. I have its wireless receiver plugged into the Azulle PC Stick's full-size USB port. The keyboard is great. It has an off switch to save batteries. It has a touchpad that works great. It even has a yellow button on the left side which is another left-mouse-click. So you can scroll around with your right hand, and click with your left hand.
My bundle was $123. Gonna be one of the cheaptest PCs I've ever bought.
Had it for 3 months so far and I'm very happy. It feels much like a slow PC. It is a little sluggish in the responsiveness, but very usable. I have had old desktops and laptops that were my main device that were slower.
Most recent customer reviews
Power supply stopped working after a few weeks. Returned to Amazon.Read more